Break p.2

"Foods here! Also,you don't need to excuse yourself,just get up when you want and chat. You'll have an extra 2 hours to catch up with relationships."

Xander winked before sitting on the beloved purple sofa and turning on their phone to read something...again.

People began to eat. And surprising, no one was killed.

The Monkey D. Family had their own section split from the others, well, the people with the Monkey D. Appetite that is.

The marines sat near to the North of the table,and pirates sat to the South. 

Revolutionaries were allowed in the middle.

The marines with a hatred for the Revolutionary army stayed at the top North,while the marines that saw it as the other side doing their side of the work sat nearer to the middle but still with their own comrades.

Katakuri kept being questioned about if current him had a crush on Luffy.

"No. He's only 19. Plus, I've never fell in love."

"But that's more of a chance!"

"He's still 19 and it's too close to pedophila!" Katakuri had to argue back with the ignorant siblings.

Some of the marines questioned when pirates cared about being a pedophile, but then again, it was common sense,was it not?

"Let's talk relationships,because I am pretty confused." One of the newer people suggested.

"Dragon-san, who's your partner?Also is it alright if I ask?" Hack requested, earning some nods from people. Dragon pointed to Crocodile with a small red tint on his cheek as the ring on his finger shone.

The new people's ,who had thought it wasn't true , eyes comically bulged out of their eye sockets and started asking questions or just stayed silent.

"Questions later."

"Luffy?" And so Luffy pointed at Law, which didn't exactly shock that many like how Dragon's relationship did.

"Corazon?" "Smoker."

At Least 5 marines saw them fucking once in the cabinet, so most stayed quiet while Doflamingos aura began to grow red and heated.

"Just-put your hand up if you do have a partner and I haven't asked you..." The people with that exact criteria put their hands up and Hack continued to call on them.

"Akainu?" "Borsalino."

Whistles were heard from the crowd,but some scoffs could be heard from some homophobes.

"Zoro?" "Cook."

"Gawd damn he lucky."

"I'd kill for any of them to be mine."

And so the comments continued.

Sanji and said green-head flushed red before Hack continued asking.

"Mihawk?" "Shanks and Buggy."

More whistles could be heard.

"Shanks is damn lucky."

"Bro I want buggy...gimme."

"Mihawk? More like me-likey-his-dic-"

A marine was slapped across the head before they could finish as the comments kept flowing.

All three men went red and froze up.

Hack began to ask the subordinate marines who their partners were, and some of them even had kids!