please ignore this, read if you dare.

"Alright you gays, look at the screen!" Xander bellowed, enthusiastic.

"Oh this moment." Nami said, tapping her chin while looking at luffy,

"Luffy, try to lay off the simps, especially marines." Garp said, his teeth clenching. Law stared into luffys eyes and nodded.

"It's not a meme, but it's hot." "How the hell is Roger there?" Smoker called out, Roger chuckled, shrugging. "My lord, look at crocodile and smoker staring at mihawk." They said in a bland and annoyed tone."Look at katakuri and his floatie! Kinda forgot he is a devil fruit user. But he is so cute!" Robin said. "I want my hair pulled back like that too.." Shanks murmured while pouting, mihawk heard it and smirked, "wait until we are outta here." Shanks went a little red whilst akainu stared at them in horror.

"Are they that horny?" Akainu thought.

"Alright so, pictures now!"

"What in the fuck is that?" Zoro asked , "A cat mixed with a giraffe." Luffy responded,making garp giggle.

"He's more flexible than me..." Robin said in shame,earning a chuckle and pat on the back from nami.

"Gosh darn it, how do you have so many pictures of us?" Sanji said in an annoyed tone. Xander shrugged, smirking.

"Y'all were dating when that happened?" Ace asked, they nodded, it was love at first sight.

Sabo x ace will be starting to reveal itself if you wanna look at it like that

"Ace is beautiful oh my god.." sabo said, going a bit red. "Marco looks like those kiddy mermaid dolls with a ponytail, and if you take it's hairband out the hair its a ring of just hair, bald patch in the middle,but it's the opposite." Xander said, laughing their head off while marco silently sulked with whitebeards hand on his shoulder. Ace was still a little red from sabos comment.

"Ace is that really what it stands for?.." luffy said, in a sad voice. "Yeah.." Marco felt bad for Ace, he died in his youngest brothers arms, didn't even reach 21, didn't reunite with his other brother and he didn't even know he was alive...God. Sabo gave Ace a hug, patting him on the back as a tear came out of the raven-hairs eye. Sabo pulled back but still had his arm around him.

"Gah damn luffy , you have tons of scars!" Roger said. " YOU FOUGHT CAPTAIN KURO,ARLONG,DOFLAMINGO AND DON KREIG?!" Ace yelled out, quite worried. Luffy sheepishly smiled and nodded. Crocodile gave a growl to doflamingo and doflamingo awkwardly slouched.

"Sabo seems drunk and ace is doing..Hancocks pose?" Luffy explained, Sabo and ace went red as everyone stared at them. "Garp..what have you taught them?" Akainu asked the grandpa, he went pale and shook his head.

" Why's he hot. Tell me why I find this hot." The rubber man said, blushing as he got a nosebleed. "Luffy please stop being a simp, it doesn't suit you." Garp sighed, begging him to stop. Luffy pouted as a bandaid was put on his nose.

"I obviously brush my teeth, I have to to keep eating all of the food I eat." Luffy spoke up, law went a little red as he smiled at luffy, pulling his lover towards him.

"He's too cute." The blonde brother said, dramatically putting his hand on his forehead and leaning back. Ace chuckled and went a little red.

"Now that's wholesome!" Corazon annouced, sengoku silently nodded.

"HOW ARE MEN HOTTER IN A DRESS THAN ME???" Nami cried out, holding onto Robin. " anyone looks better in a dress than you." Tafalgar replied to her complaints.

"Is that really sabo? He looks so handsome...." Aces eyes sparkled as dragon let out a small giggle. Whitebeard bellowed out his laugh whilst sabo went red. "It was my Halloween costume" the sand haired man explained.

"Yall want to have a small break? I'm pretty sleepy." Xander asked the characters, most of them nodded while the rest of them 'sured' them.

663 words! Thank you all for reading this and getting me to 800 reads, I really wasn't expecting this. I've been #1,2 and third in gayness so tysm! I absolutely love yall! I really thought I'd get around 50 reads but you all have exceeded my expectations!

Make sure to follow me and add this to your reading list to get updates, make sure to drink,eat and take care of yourself, get enough sleep also, try to not drown yourself in work and don't overthink things.

Goodbye!cya next chapter!