~#.01~

Another day, the host club bloomed with love as the squeals of the girls were heard from music room - 03.

The host club is now open.

" Haruhi-kun your looks are more feminine" stated the lady dressed with the school's yellow uniform. Haruhi was in business for three girls sipping chamomile. "Imagine Haruhi-kun in a maid dress!!" Squealed another girl and now they have hearts in their eyes. The host club was always in line with girls. From fancy crockery to raisin cookies, mostly everyone would've known them now.

Haruhi, the new member of the host club, was considered as the natural type of 'guy',but she is a 'she'. Now,that she broke an expensive vase of the club she is repaying by being a member. Acting like a guy wasn't that hard for her. From her short hair to the boy uniform she was given for free, she was happy as long as she was able to pay for the vase without the money.

"Lucky for you ladies, we have the Haruhi photo set collection just a little expensive as he is in....... feminine clothing." Kyoya Ootori responded to their request flipping a few pictures in between his hands with a small smirk on his face as his glasses resting on his nose shined. Now Hikaru and Kaoru, the twins, are behind him, confusion drawn on their faces.

"We really wanna see Haruhi in more girly looks," Kaoru and Hikaru said in sync. As an image of her came into their thinking. Tamaki Suoh, the head of the club, broke their thoughts in a mere second.

"Renge-chan could help us!!" Honey suggested while taking a bite out of his strawberry cake,Mori standing next to him. Tamaki agreed. With that a certain part of the host room's floor spinned. Renge appeared in what seemed like a stage. She called herself the manager when she wasn't.

"Oh,oh! Lovely people here, let me help the young lady-" her hand on Haruhi's chin. And she continued with a chuckle "-young man on how to act like a lady".

With that Haruhi was made to wear heels and balance books on her head with a straight posture. But she failed miserably,again and again. It went on.....Renge eventually gave up and returned back to her underground. Just then Tamaki, with a light bulb glowing in his head,had an idea.

"I think I know someone who can help us with this situation," he rambled."And who is that?" Hikaru questioned. "You will see when she arrives". Kyoya replied to him

"For now, know her name. It is Shaé" Kyoya informed them all.

"Why am I involved in all this?" Haruhi muttered to herself which Kyoya heard.

"You are still in debt, you know?" Kyoya told her.

"I know." She replied with a smug look on her face.

..........................................................

Word count:478
I know this chapter is short sorry yall, hope yall like it tho <3