~.#.08~

(This chapter doesn't follow the storyline of the last episode. Pls understand and enjoy reading)

The ouran fair

    The day arrived, Shaé was now straightening her hair, she expected herself to look beautiful, for him.

Finishing off by applying the lip oil on her lips, she left for school. And there she was welcomed by many guests.  Some she knew, because they had worked together.

Plenty of people entered but Kyoya's didn't leave his eyes from the front door. Yes, entertaining his guests was fun but he waited for a certain blacked haired lady to show up. Right then the door opened, unfortunately it was his dad.
"Father,pleasure seeing you here" Kyoya greeted his father while curtsying.

"You're such an embarrassment!" Mr.Ootori chocked out in anger while reaching out to Kyoya's face to slap. But he was briefly interrupted.

In shock, everyone looked at the young lady holding Mr.Ootri's hand, making him stop from slapping Kyoya. Ofcourse it was , Shaé.

"Ms.Shaé,you're getting yourself into personal family matters." He, Kyoya's father, gently informed her.

"Well, I won't let my lover get hurt infront of my eyes" Shaé let out.

Another shock bomb fell in the ballroom. Even Kyoya himself was shocked by her words, more like flustered.

"Kyoya, is this true? What i am that is" Mr.Ootori managed to speak out.

"Yes father, you gotta a problem with that?" Kyoya whispered to him making his father get shivers down his spine.

"Now everyone, let us continue this luxurious event!" Kyoya said clapping his hands up the air.

So did everyone started dancing and enjoying the night. Kyoya couldn't get his hands off of Shaé, he was blindly in love. He never had someone who protected him but now he had Shaé. He promised himself that they will protect eachother and continue to love.

"Shaé." He whispered

"Yes?"

"You look good, Ms.Dior" he said silently while his lips traced her hands.

Shaé loved it when people referred to her as Ms.Dior . So when Kyoya called her that,she was flustered, her cheeks turing the colour of her lip shade which was now imprinted all over Kyoya. Yet he craved for more.

"Come on, let's enjoy the night,love" Shaé exclaimed in total aw.

"Whatever you want Ms.Dior, my Ms.Dior "

After that, the night flew away but the love between the two couple remained, forever.

..........

The dress Shaé was wearing

Imagine this in a pastel purple color

Thank you everyone for reading this book 💗. I m probably gonna write another OHSHC book (a mori x oc one🤭). So, stay tuned for that. 👋 for now !!

Love, author♡