~#.04~

Kyoya wasn't the type to melt for a person that easily. Shaé on the other hand, was an exception.  They had first met in a meeting where his father made him go through a day full of reading and cross checking documents. Kyoya had no words to object to his father. Their eyes, as if fate decided them to. Shaé looked a little older than him but he didn't mind. She was all he wanted. Shaè radiated comfort that he had never received from either of his parents. The way they would steal glances from each other during the meeting, made him want to entertain as if she was a prestigious guest in their host club.

He now checked himself in the mirror for any hint of imperfections.  He wanted to look perfect for her.

When they met up in the café Shaé told him,he had to have control of himself around her. She didn't care about her surroundings as she spoke to the cashier of the café with a gentle smile.

Kyoya knew that Haruhi and Tamaki would tag along. Shaé wanted to teach Haruhi on how she should be on a first date. Well it wasn't the first for Shaé but for Haruhi who had never been on dates. 

He and her sat on a table near the window while chatting. He could feel the glances of Tamaki and Haruhi as they observed how they acted. Like a couple meeting after a long time, strangers spotting Kyoya and Shaé, would describe them. 

"So, how do I look? I spent the whole week looking perfect for you" Shaé claimed while showing off her pink floral dress. Kyoya couldn't say anything.  He looked at her, with a glint of admiration in his eyes. He held her hand , kissing her knuckles while maintaining eye contact with her.

"You always look beautiful, my lady" Kyoya responded as Shaé cheeks were now crimson . 

They continued with their chats as Shaé took a sip out of her coffee cup occasionally,  he could see the lip stain they were painted with. He wished to have tons of them on himself, the stains were an own piece of art themselves.  

After that Kyoya suggested taking her to a movie. He never liked them but after he found out that you enjoyed them, he had binged all of them. Many tapes covering his table in his room. He had already seen the show they were now going to, knowing Shaé would love it. He wanted to seek out her reaction.