~#.05~

Shaé sobbed throughout the end. She was devastated that the two lovers finally had freedom but had got seeked out. In the end, to keep their freedom, they drive themselves to a high cliff resulting in death.  

Kyoya had seen it before, but he did cry at the end. Just a little bit. He took this as an opportunity and placed his hands around her shoulders to comfort her. Shaé eventually stopped sniffing. They were now taking a walk. Breeze kissed both of their faces, as Shaé baby hairs flew out of the clutch her ribbon had it in. She didn’t care, she was admiring Kyoya who was now talking to her about something.

She didn't listen to him. She was not able to. The way he would slide up from time to time while his face held a tiny smile and glint in his eyes as he talked about his favourite books. 

They both had shared the liking of books. From classics to new releases they were now chit-chatting about it all. 

Kyoya now admired her as she nodded along his words. Her dangling earring followed the rhythm.  Her baby hairs were still out of control. She had a faint blush on her face as she grinned as he spoke away.

When he started to talk about her books, she let out a gorgeous,bright smile, making Kyoya want to read the entire story to her. 

Then Kyoya planned on buying her some books as he spotted a book shop while they came walking. He took her there and the young lady melted in happiness as she looked through the shelves giving attention to all the books kept in there as if they would get upset if she didn't notice them. 

While she focused on the books, Kyoya's attention was on her, all the time. She had bought two books by the end of the trip. She had told Kyoya that she would give it to him when she finished annotating it for him. To which he returned a smile.

By the end of the date, the two were ready to say their goodbyes. They were both sad, though she would visit the host club the next day to explain to Haruhi about the date. Kyoya wanted to have her all for himself.

Just then, a kiss was placed on his cheek, as it got stained by her pink lipstick, just like he wanted. They bid their goodbyes and left home.

The entire day, Kyoya would stare at his mirror as he glanced at the lip stain she left him with. It was as if he received a reward. He still felt her lips on his cheeks. He wanted to taste them. He wanted them on his lips. He needed them on his lips.