After heartbreak, there's always love.

Jeff and barcode had just finished all their appearances on stage and everyone got called out once more for an announcement.

After stalling for a bit, Pond finally said it. "From now on, Jeff will be taking care of himself." The cast looked at eachother in shock. Today was supposed to be the day they said goodbye to their kinnporsche characters. It was going to be a sad day, but this just made it worse. "He has his own company, studio on saturn. Please support him." Pond reassured the crowd who was going wild after finding out the news. Pond hugged Jeff as he was crying, feeling bad after catching everyone off guard. No one but pond and Mile knew this. Pond didn't want them to be thinking about it during their preformances and not doing the best possible.

After everyone calmed down, well, nearly everyone. Barcode was still sobbing quietly, away from everyone moved away to the side. Jeff was now giving his speech. "Thank you. I just want to say, I will still be here. Always with you. The saturn and clouds and close to eachother." Then, he started talking individually to the cast. First to JJ, and lastly, to Barcode. He had just finished talking to Bible and turned around slowly, sighing and smiling fondly at barcode.

He walked over, and Barcode immediately melted into his arms. Everyone smiled and looked at the sorrowful Barcode in Jeffs arms. "Hm." Jeff managed to say, trying not to cry and comfort his Barcode. "I see myself in Barcode. He's going to grow up to be a great artist." Barcode broke the hug and looked at Jeff with his red nose. "Many of you might not know Barcode can write songs. Way better than me at singing too. At his age I was still playing around." The crown and cast laughs. "He can dance too. I cant." Said Jeff. "You just danced a moment ago, didnt you?" Barcode replied in a sad but adorable voice. Jeff looked away, trying not to cry and admiring his cuteness.

"Barcode, grow up beautifully." Jeff finally said. Barcode burst out into tears and hugged him, tightly, yet again. Everyone's heart broke a little bit more. Barcode nodded he head, signaling he was alright. Jeff continued with his speech, thanking the staff and cast. Finally, they did the "KINNPORSHE KINNPORSHE KINNPORSHE!" chant once again. It was such a emotional moment for everyone, but a new start.

After the show.
(The rest of this is fiction btw <3)

After the show, the cast had their very last fansign together. Jeff and Barcode sat together, as usual, and Ta was sitting next to Barcode. Barcode was talking to Ta quite a lot. Jeff tried to talk to Barcode during it, but he would just reply with "mhm." Or "hang on." Pretending he was busy with the fans, even there was none in front of him.
At the end of the fansign, Jeff stood up first and tapped on Barcodes shoulder, trying to get him to stand up. He didn't get up. Jeff just assumed that he didn't feel it. But then a few minutes later, Ta stood up and told Barcode to come, and he did.

Jeff was confused, but then Ta went behind Barcode and whispered to jeff, "Hes just sulking, don't worry." Jeff instantly felt bad. He decided to go home with Barcode, to apologise. Firstly, he followed Barcode where there was no one. "Code? Can you look at me? Please?" "Stop following me, Jeff" he replied coldly.

The word Jeff kept repeating in his head. He normally called him p'jeff, not just Jeff. Jeff knew from then Barcode was seriously angry. He waited for a while until he saw Barcode walking outside. He was getting a taxi. Jeff ran out the door and caught up to him, but not letting him know he was there. When he was getting into the taxi, Jeff ran around to the other side and hopped in. "What? What the hell are you doing here?!" Barcode half-shouted. "To Caicorln Street please." Said jeff, looking at Barcode. "I came to apologise. I'll take you home. You can stay at mine.

"No way! I'm not staying at yours! I'm going home!" Said Barcode, getting out of the taxi. Jeff pulled him by the waist, sat him back down, and put his seat belt on. "Safety first." He said, leaning back into his seat. The taxi driver sped down the road and Barcode knew it was too late to go anywhere now. "Fuck's sake." Said Barcode, turning around in the seat and going on his phone. "Turning your back on me?" Said Jeff. Barcode stayed silent. "Code, turn around and look at me." Still no reply. Jeff sighed and said "We'll talk when we're back at mine."

After what seemed like forever, the taxi stopped at Jeff's house. Barcode rushed out of the taxi, not making eye contact with jeff. Jeff payed for the taxi and sprinted out to Barcode. "Barcode wait. You don't even have a key." He said, walking infront of him and unlocking the door.

When they were in the house, Barcode ran straight to Jeffs spare room and shut the door behind him. Jeff sighed and made some tea. He walked down the hallway. "Hey," he said, lightly knocking on the door. "No. I'm getting dressed."

"Thats okay with me." Jeff said, walking into the room. "Jeff!!" Said barcode, angrily. "Sorry, I have hot tea in my hand. And I've seen you naked before." Jeff said casually.

Barcode got a bit embarrassed and looked off into the distance. "Want some tea?" Asked Jeff. "I'm fine. Is that all you wanted to say?" Asked Barcode, getting agitated. Jeff looked at him and suddenly looked worried."why are your eyes so red?!" He quickly scooched over to barcode to get a better look.

"Its nothing! Just get out! Please." Begged Barcode, turning away from Jeff. "Code please tell me whats wrong." "I hate seeing you sad like this." Said Jeff, pulling Barcodes body to face him. "I-im just sad you didn't tell me you were leaving. I thought you would tell me out of everyone. It was too unexpected. But im sorry for being such an asshole today, I just was mad at you!" Barcode finally blurted out. "Oh code." Said jeff, hugging barcode tightly. He rubbed his head softly and whispered "Im sorry." Barcode started crying.

Barcode pulled out of the hug and looked at Jeff with his red eyes, waiting for an explanation. "I didnt tell you because I wanted you to do your best possible preformance. P'pond told me not to say it to you, or anyone. I'm sorry for not telling you code." Barcode started crying and once again hugged Jeff. "Im sorry p'jeff. I shouldn't have been like that to you." He said, in between sniffles.

"Its not your fault Code, don't cry please." He comforted. "P'jeff, stay with me tonight please." Barcode mumbled, still hugging Jeff. "Of course." "Come here." He said, laying back on the bed and patting his chest, signaling Barcode to lie down on him. "Good boy, rest well okay?" He said, rubbing Barcodes back, soothing him to sleep. "Mmm." Jeff looked down, Barcode had already fallen fast asleep.
...

Authors note: Hey guys! Hoped you liked it. Its my first time writing something like this, so I hope it wasn't too boring :)
By the way, these are one shots, so this will not be continued, sorry! Please give any recommendations!! Thank you! <333