A helping hand (mouth?)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ this will contain nsfw scenes for over 18's, so if you aren't, please don't read. This also contains degrading and praise kinks, so if you aren't into them, don't read. Anyways, enjoy!

—-

Jeff had been working on a new song lately and has been very stressed about it, he just couldn't seem to get it right. Barcode was getting needy since he hadn't been paying much attention to him, what will they do?

"P'jeff..." barcode said quietly, peeking his head out from the door of Jeff's studio. "Hey baby, come here." Jeff turned around, dark circles under his eyes and a tired sounding voice, he had stayed up working again, Barcode thought.

Barcode walked over quickly, happy to be getting attention nonetheless. He climbed onto Jeff's lap and nuzzled into his chest. "Miss you p'..." Barcode said, not looking at him, head dug into the nook of Jeff's neck.

"I miss you too code, I'm so busy lately, I'm sorry" Jeff says, holding barcode close by the waist. "Can i help with anything?" Barcode asks, looking at Jeff's computer then back at him. "Hm, not with the song, but you can help with something else?" Jeff says mischievously, running his fingers through barcode's silky hair. "Anything for you p'" he says, holding onto Jeff's shirt like a kitten.

Next thing, Barcodes under Jeff's desk on his knees, clawing at Jeff's trousers to get his cock out. "Easy baby, no need to rush." Jeff says, smirking at his enthusiasm. Barcode lets out a dissatisfied whine, but obeying him, wanting to be good for him, taking Jeff's cock out and looking in awe. "Come on baby, that's it." Jeff says, rubbing his cock on barcodes plump lips before pushing it in his mouth.

Barcode starts licking his cock, his stomach warm, not having had his cock for a while now. He takes him in, moaning softly around him as he feels his cock deep in his throat, pushing down on his tongue. Jeff groans and holds him by the head firmly, pushing him up and down when he gets too tired. "Now, be a good boy for p' and warm my cock while I work."

Barcode looks up at desperately with big doe eyes, begging to suck his cock silently. Jeff grabs him by the chin firmly. "Now. Don't you wanna be good for me?" Barcodes eyes widened. Yes. Of course he wanted to be good, he wanted the praise so bad, he wanted Jeff to be proud of him, so he obeyed, not testing his luck, and took Jeff deep in his throat, keeping his cock there.

"Good boy, your taking my cock so well" Jeff groans, looking down at barcode, lips glazed with saliva and a little running down his chin. Barcode whimpers at the praise, his own cock hardening even more, trying not to make too much noise, wanting to be good for Jeff. "So beautiful." Jeff purrs, finally going back to his work, leaving barcode underneath him.

Barcode knows his limits and eventually, he pulls back a little, Jeff's cock now just in his warm mouth, not so far down his throat. Jeff looks down, smirking at barcodes flushed face. "You okay baby? P' is nearly done." He says, petting his head softly. Barcode pulls off, looking up at Jeff, breathing desperately. "P'... p-please can you touch my cock with your foot...?" Barcode murmurs shyly, his voice hoarse.

Jeff smirks, holding his face in his hand, rubbing his cheek with his thumb. Barcode cuddles into his hand, closing his eyes slightly. "Of course I can, sweet baby, since you've been so good for me I think you deserve it." Jeff says, immediately bringing his foot to barcodes croch, his rough shoe touches barcodes bulge and he moans, jerking forward. He has always scolded Jeff for wearing shoes in the house, but right now, he was thanking him for it. The vamp of his shoe was rubbing him and it felt so good. He automatically went back down on Jeff's cock, taking him in fully again now that he took a small break.

Jeff watches him, going back to his computer, determined to finish up so he could reward Barcode. He keeps on teasing Barcode's cock with his foot, feeling him squirm underneath him, eventually getting so desperate he grinds his hips to the rhythm of Jeff's foot, whining silently around Jeff's cock, hoping he doesn't notice, oh but he does. He looks down and grabs a chunk of his hair, pulling on it taking him off his cock. "Did i say you could move?" Jeff says, looking down at barcode, head tilted teasingly. "N-no p' I'm sorry, p-please..." he begs, lost in submission and pleasure, his hips mindlessly searching for Jeff's foot, moving on their own. "Hm, couldn't even wait for me to finish? Stupid slut." He hisses, grabbing his chin and pulling him to look up at him.

Barcode feels tears swell up in the corners of his eyes, the feeling of being degraded overwhelming. "I'm s-sorry, please I'll be good... please..." barcode babbles, the grip on his chin making it hard to speak. Jeff throws barcodes head back, leaning back in his chair. "Come here." He says, signalling to his lap. Barcode crawls up, his legs shaking from being in the same position for so long. He gets on Jeff's lap, grabbing onto his sides needily. "What should I do with you, hm?" Jeff says, holding onto barcodes neck, tracing his jawline with his thumb.

Barcode sobs quietly, leaning into Jeff closer. "I-i want your cock, please..." he whines, looking at Jeff. Jeff gives in, leading his hand up and wiping barcodes tears, kissing his face softly. "Alright baby, let's get these off you." Jeff says, pulling Barcode's trousers off, watching his dripping cock bounce out. Barcode whines, babbling thank yous as Jeff starts to touch him.

"Now, are you gonna take my cock like a good boy?" Jeff says, he too getting quite desperate, not having had sex with barcode for about a week now. "Y-yes promise, I'll be good..." he says, his body hot. Jeff smirks, aligning his cock with barcodes wet hole, holding his hips in place as he pushes in slowly, letting him adapt to his size. "Auh, p'!" He exclaims, leaning in to kiss him.

The kiss is messy, tounges tangled together as Jeff pushes barcode down on his cock, feeling him tighten around it, groaning. Jeff pulls out from the kiss, sensing Barcode wasn't going to stop anytime soon, and pecks his lips before leaning back, getting full view. "Move your hips for me angel." Jeff says, letting go of his grip on barcodes waist.

Barcode looks at him, wanting to whine at the order, but decides to be good and start moving. He arches his back and moves on Jeff's cock, taking him deep, the position hitting his sweet spot so well. He moans loudly, totally lost in the sensation. Jeff groans, the sight of his boyfriend so erotic. "That's it baby, p' is so proud of you." Jeff says, watching him go faster with his hips. Barcodes cock leaks more precum at the praise, and all he wants is to make his p' proud.

Jeff puts his warm hand on barcodes cock and barcode whines, his hip movements thrusting his cock into Jeff's hand. "Feels s-so good..." Barcode murmurs, looking at Jeff with half-lidded eyes. "Yeah baby? You were so good helping p' like that, my best boy." Jeff says, pushing into Barcode aswell as his hips, making sure to hit his prostate rough, just the way he liked it. Barcode curls up, the pleasure overwhelming.

"P' I'm so close... please l-let me cum, wanna cum so bad!" He begs, holding back the urge to cum, waiting for permission. "Mhm, cum for me baby." Jeff says, moving his hips faster as barcode has stopped moving, too tired. Barcode releases all over Jeff's chest, the cum very noticeable on Jeff's black shirt.

Barcode breathes heavily, trying to get his breath back as Jeff still thrusts into him a few more times, eventually cumming inside. "Thank you." They both breath out in unison, looking at each other after, laughing.

—-

happy new year everyone! I hope everyone had a great Christmas also. :) And if you haven't heard, the release date of wuju bakery has been released! Apparently it's coming out late march! So exciting! Anyways, I'm sorry if this seemed a bit rushed, because it was 😭😭 I really just wanted to get something out and this idea suddenly popped in my head so I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading and have a good day/night! 🫶