Innocent?

Hey everyone! Im so sorry i didn't write anything for a long time, i got logged out of this account and couldn't get back in until last week 💀 this one shot will have smut and 18+ scenes in it, just a warning. Anyways, enjoy!!
————-

Jeff had just woken up, hearing fast breathing below him. He looked down, realising what was happening. Last night, they had watched a movie and went to sleep together. In his eyes, Barcode had always been innocent and even at the start of their relationship, he didn't think he knew much about sex, but now, here was barcode, masturbating beside him.

He watched for a while, in shock. Eventually, the moaning got more intense, and it got harder for Jeff to resist doing anything. I mean, he was right there, curled up into a ball, desperately looking for release. Jeff pondered for a while, deciding what to do about it, he was getting progressively harder, so he decided to just be straight up. "Angel, do you want help?" Barcode jumped, a gasp coming out. "I- p'jeff im sorry i didn't-" he rambled. "It's okay baby, there's no need to apologise." Jeff knew barcode was still young and of course, everyone had their needs. Barcode was burning up. Jeff loved how he didn't just blush on his face, it went all the way down his neck, spreading to his chest.

"A-are you mad at me?" Barcode shrunk down, feeling ashamed. Jeff pulled him up, revealing his whole body, right there , just for him. Jeff smirked. "Of course im not, how could i be?" He reached over, pulling his small body on top of him, his legs on either side. Barcode dug his head straight in Jeff neck, feeling exposed. "can i help you?" Jeff asked, stroking his back. Barcode nodded, head still hidden in his chest. "Tell me if you want me to stop okay angel?" again, he nodded.

They had never done anything like this before, and Jeff was starting to feel sorry they didn't. Barcode was obviously ready for this, and it was obvious he was holding back as well, why didn't he get the hint?

Jeff pulled barcode up to look at him, starting to touch him. Barcode held back a moan, covering his mouth. Jeff went down to his cock, teasing it. Barcode arched his back at the sensation. "Mmm, p'!" He rubbed his thumb over the tip, spreading his precum around. Barcode gasped, putting his hand over Jeff's. "What's wrong? Does it not feel good?" Jeff teased, continuing touching his cock, running his hand up and down his length. "N-no p' i-it feels good," Barcode replied, totally flustered.

Jeff looked at barcode, he looked gorgeous, a total mess. "Kiss p' angel," Jeff said, signalling for barcode to lean down. Barcode gladly did, glad to be able to feel less exposed. They started kissing, and it got messy quick. Jeff put his tongue in, smirking slightly when barcode opened his mouth, welcoming his tongue inside. How good of a boy. Barcode pulled out, overwhelmed by the hot kiss, trying to catch his breath again.

Jeff continued, smirking at barcodes reaction to the kiss. He led his hand up barcodes chest, rubbing his nipple. Barcode arched his back, looking for more friction. "P-please," he whispered, the plead barely audible. "Please what baby? Tell me what you want," he said, continuing to tease his nipples. "I- I want you to touch me. Please touch me p'," Barcode looked down at him, begging with his eyes. Jeff immediately started going rougher on him, going harder on his cock and teasing his nipples.

"Ah! W-wait- mmm!" Barcode desperately moaned, getting no remorse from Jeff. Jeff put his fingers near barcodes mouth. "Make them wet for me angel," Jeff ordered, opening barcodes mouth with his thumb, putting two of his fingers in. Barcode let him, too dazed to do much.

Jeff nearly let out a moan at barcode sucking on his fingers, he felt his hot mouth, letting out a gasp when he started to circle his tongue around his fingers. "That's it, good boy," Jeff praised, barcode let out a soft moan at the praise, nearly impossible to hear, but with his fingers in his mouth, he could feel it.

Jeff took his fingers out, leaving barcode with nothing to have in his mouth. Barcode whimpered, knowing what jeff was going to do. He took the wet fingers and started touching his nipples with them, using his saliva as a lubricant. Barcode felt dirty, but so good. Jeff continued jerking him off and rubbing his nipples. Barcode moaned intensely, and eventually they started becoming louder, more needy. "P'jeff, im g-gonna," he was too embarrassed to say it. "Your gonna cum? Okay angel, come for me," he said, knowingly, going a little faster.

Barcode moved his hips, thrusting into Jeff's hand. "Ah! G-gonna!" He warned, cumming all over Jeff's stomach and hand. Jeff cooed, pulling barcode down to him and cuddling him. "You did so well baby, such a good boy," Jeff said, rubbing his back softly. barcode was still recovering from his orgasm, gripping onto Jeff anywhere he could.

Jeff grabbed some tissues from the side of the bed, cleaning them up. He put the blanket over them and looked down, barcode was already asleep. They would definitely be doing that again.
————
Authors note: Alright, hope you liked it!! Im sorry if it was a little rushed, i just wanted to get something out :) thank you for reading and give any recommendations or feedback you have!! Byeee!!