The backup dancers.

⚠️WARNING⚠️ this story will contains scenes for over 18 so if you aren't, please don't read! Anyways, enjoy!
———-
Jeff and Barcode are backup dancers for a famous singer. They have been partners for years and are best friends. But often, they have to do quite raunchy dances together. They made an agreement that they wouldn't think anything else of it but work, but what happens when they gain feelings for each other?

As they were getting ready to go out backstage, Barcode looked at Jeff. He looked as good as usual. His hair tied half up, a few streaks of hair falling down from the loose hairstyle, his outfit perfectly matching his looks, and of course his perfect slim face. He'd always admired Jeff since he was a more experienced dancer than him and had taught him a lot in the industry, he had actually taught him the dance for this show since he had done it in the past, and he definitely wasn't jealous when he said he had done it with someone else.

The hair and makeup artists did the last touches on them and send them off to the stage. They stood just behind the stage, waiting for their queue to go on. "P'jeff, wanna go for food after? im starving!" Barcode whispered, holding his stomach. Jeff laughed and nodded in agreement. "Sure, im hungry too, i didnt eat all day." He said with a small smile. Barcode looked happy and was already planning what they were going to eat in his head. Suddenly, they got the signal to go out and he snapped out of his daydream and made his way on the stage with Jeff.

Their chemistry on stage was undeniable. They moved together effortlessly, their bodies perfectly in sync as they performed raunchy and seductive dances for the singer's hit songs. They received a lot of attention from the media and fans, but Jeff and Barcode had made an agreement to not let the fame get to their heads.

Then as they were performing their routine, it felt different. Their movements became more intense, their gazes lingering a little longer, and their touches a little more intimate. It was as if their bodies were speaking a language only they could understand.

After the show, they both went back to their dressing rooms, trying to ignore the new feelings that had surfaced. But as they were getting changed, Barcode couldn't help but knock on Jeff's door.

'P'Jeff, can I come in?' Barcode asked nervously. Fidgeting with his hands. Jeff hesitated for a moment before opening the door. He could see the same conflict in Barcode's eyes that he was feeling himself.

"Um, still hungry?" He asked softly and mentally cursed himself for sounding so awkward. Jeff smiled, finding him adorable and knowing deep down his feelings weren't just imagination. "Yeah, starving, lets go." He said, getting his bags and walking out with him.

Barcode knew he looked nervous, he could tell when he was going red. But he'd had these feeling for a while now and he had just confirmed them tonight. He kept stealing glances at Jeff, when they were walking out of the stadium, getting into Jeff's car, and driving to the restaurant.

Jeff could tell and realised they both weren't going to be able to keep up this act any longer, he knew Barcode would never admit his feelings as he was too shy, so he knew he would have to. As they got to the restaurant, Jeff looked over at Barcode, smiling, and saw he was deep in thought, probably thinking about the same thing as him. "Code, we're here." He said, putting his head in front of him playfully.

Barcode looked up, flustered, and jumped up, taking off his seatbelt and getting his things. "L-lets go p', im starving." He said, trying to get out of the car as soon as possible. Jeff nodded and followed him into the restaurant, smiling.