3 'free day'

I saw a strange creature. It was chasing me. It was full of blue eyes on the whole body. I was running away. I needed to run. I ran into a tree and I hit myself in the arm. I fell on the ground.

- 'huh?'
I woke up.

Oh. It was a dream. More like a nightmare. Today is free day. I can do anything. I changed my clothes and my first thought was to meet luz. She was one of the people I trusted. I left the castle and flew over to the owl house.

- 'hi hooty can I come in? I want to meet luz'

- 'of course hoot hoot'

The door opened.

- 'hoot hoot luz you have a guest!'

Hooty shouted. Luz ran downstairs.

- 'hey hunter! What are you doing here?'

- 'I have a free day! I can do anything i want to.'

- 'oooh I'm going to text to gus, willow and amity so they can come over!'

Me in the same room with willow talking. I think im going to have a heart attack. Nah I'll survive.

- 'hoot hoot gus and willow is here!'

- 'hello guys.'
Gus said.

- 'hii.'
I blushed. Willow.

- 'also amity is here!'
Hooty shouted.

- 'what do you guys want to do?'
Amity asked.

- 'we can play a human thing. It's called truth or dare. One player is spinning the bottle and person it lands on have to do dare or answer to a question.'
Luz proposed.

- 'YEES I LOVE HUMAN THINGS.'
Gus shouted.

- 'who wants to start?'
Luz asked

- 'I can.'
Gus replied

- 'here, spin with this bottle'

Gus spinned the bottle. He looked so excited about this. It's not a big surprise he always liked human things.

- 'Willow! Truth or dare?'

- 'I choose truth.'

- 'hmm.. at what age you started to love plants?'

- 'since I was a little kid!'
She replied.

The game was fun. Then Luz spinned the bottle and it landed on me.

- 'Hunter truth or dare?'

- 'truth.'

Luz looked at me with proud look.
Oh no. She knows.

- 'do you like anyone Hunter?'

What do I say? I don't have to say who is that. I won't lie.

- 'uhm.. Yes I have.'

I looked angry at Luz but she was giggling.

I looked at Willow and she seemed upset. I asked:

- 'What's wrong? You look upset.'

- 'no, nothing don't worry I just zoned out.'

- 'I have to go. Ed texted me.'
Amity said

- 'oh okay bye mittens!'
Luz said.

We played a while but then I had to go too.

- 'guys I think I have to go. I'll do something at the castle. Byee!'

- 'byee!'
They shouted

I left the owl house. I flew over to the castle and I entered my room. I saw through my window Raine hanging out with Eda. So that's why she wasn't at the owl house. But suddenly a red bird flew over to me. It was the same bird I met once. It was a palisman.

- 'go away! You're dangerous.'

I pushed him away with my hand. It flied away. What does that bird want from me? I didn't know what to do.
I was upset. I mean. Living in Castle is hard. Working for belos is even harder. I just wanted to live like Gus or Willow go to hexide, and have a happy life. I don't remember anything from my childhood. I don't even remember how I managed to join the emperor's coven. I wanted to cry. But I didn't. I cried yesterday. I can't cry. I can't let go my emotions. I had to do something else to stop me from crying.

Maybe I will try sketching something? I found a piece of paper and a pencil. I started to draw lines. Then circles. Then details. It looked terrible but at least I got everything off my mind. I found it fun so I was exercising for at least one hour. I like my one drawing. It was me, and Willow just chilling.

- 'huh nice drawings
Darius said

- 'AHH- don't scare me like that!'

- 'I see. Someone has a crush?'

- 'n-no! I mean kinda yes.'
I blushed.

- 'listein here, I don't know who is this but i know she likes you.'

- 'how.'

- 'just becouse.'

Darius left my room. That was weird but he made me realise something. I like Willow. A lot. I can't get her over my mind since we met today. Fuck. Belos would kill me if he knew. I hid my drawing and i stopped drawing. I was very tired. I wanted to take a nap but then I heard music. It was beautiful music. I looked through the window and I saw Raine playing on the balcony next to Eda. I see. Romance. I imagined myself and Willow in this situation. It looked like a dream.

- 'what you looking at golden guard?'
Eda shouted to me.

- 'Uhh.. nothing just listening to the music.'

- 'I hope.'

I watched the sunset. I was tired so I went to sleep. It was a successful day.

_______________________________________
Extra note

Huntlow content i see. Kina short chapter but I didn't know what to write at the end. Soo yeah. I hope you liked it.

867 words.