7 'love of the life'

I looked at him. I can see tears in his eyes. I really matter for him that much? I had to make a decision.

- 'Darius i think it's the only way. I'm so sorry and thank you for everything.'
I said with tears in my eyes.

I looked down and counted to three. I heard Darius shouting and running to me. I didn't care. I jumped. I felt the wind leaking through my hair. But then I realised what did I did. I'm never going to see Willow ever again. I won't laugh with Augustus never again. I didn't even say goodbye. It was too late. I was falling. But then I feel something catching my leg. I look at that something. Ah yes Darius is that something.

- 'Hunter i promise it will be okay! Don't let go!
He shouted to me. I looked down. Oh no. I saw Willow. The one I love the most will see me in the worst way after this. I can't. I can't.

- 'I'm sorry Darius.'
I kicked his hand and fell over to the ground. But I landed on something ... soft? It was a flower.. Willow.

-  'Hunter how the heck you ended up in this situation?!'
I felt tears in my eyes. The love of my life was worried becouse of me.

- 'I-I-'
I didn't finish because she instantly hugged me.

- 'I'm so glad you're okay.'
She said.

I felt something in my stomach. Something... nice. It felt like one thousand flying butterflys was trapped in my stomach. I whispered

- 'thank you.'

I was crying. I shouldn't cry. I shouldn't do anything like that. Belos will be so mad. Willow stopped hugging me and took my hand.

- 'Hunter remember, if somethingbad happens I'm always here.'

Then she placed her hand on my cheeks. She pulled me over to her. I felt her lips on mine. She kissed me. Oh wow. I kissed her back and i wished this will never end, but my awesome father figure ran over to us.

- 'Hunter I'm so glad you're oka- oh.. sorry for interrupting your moment.'
He said. He was suprised. I would be suprised too.

Which normal teenager would kiss with their friend right after commiting suicide? Guess I'm not normal. But that's okay. She pulled me away and i ran over to Darius.

- 'There is no other way out how am I supposed to live with a death wish?'
I said to him quietly so Willow won't hear.

- 'we'll figure something out. Please never do that again.'
Darius said and placed his hand on my shoulder.

Willow ran over to us.

- 'Can someone tell me how Hunter ended up in this situation?'
She asked. Oh. I need to tell her. But I couldn't say anything. I pulled Darius's cape and he knew I can't say it.

- 'Uhm well... Hunter tried to commit suicide.'
He said with his voice shaking.

- 'wh-what?! Hunter. You're going to my house. Right now.'
She pulled me with her hand. She was so strong. Wow.

- 'I'll come back later Darius bye!'
Imagine leaving your father figure after you try to kill yourself. Funny thing.

I still had this thought in my head. I still wanted to do it. I still wanted to land on the hard rock and then pass away. But I can't leave them. I can't leave him and them. Darius and my friends. We flew over to the Willows house. I followed her to her room.

- 'wow... it's beautiful.'
I said when I saw her room.

- 'you're overrating. Now tell me why?'
She asked me. I wanted to cry. I can cry now. I'm safe with Willow. I'm safe with her. I began crying and I hugged Willow.