4 'in the hexide'

I woke up as usual and did my morning routine (put on clothes etc.).
I headed to the meeting room and waited for the meeting to start. After a few minutes Belos started talking.

- 'okay, today ..........'

He was telling others their tasks.

- 'and you Hunter. Your mission for today isn't really a mission. You're going to hexide and try to figure out how much students are attending to the emperor's coven.'

That means I'm going to hang out with Gus, Willow, Luz and Amity. That will be fun. But im kinda confused. Why does he need that information?
I don't know. But I guess I don't need to know.

- 'okay I understand the assignment.'
I said.

- 'don't mess up. You know consequences.'

I got seizures. That was kinda creepy.
But anyways I needed to do my task.

- 'come with me after the meeting I'll give you a uniform.'

- 'okay.'

The meeting ended quickly so I left the room and came right after the emperor Belos.

- 'here you are golden guard.'

- 'thank you.'

I left the room. And came to my room to change my clothes. It fitted perfectly. But the material was uncomfortable. I left the castle and flied over to hexide.

I saw Luz talking to Willow right before the door.

- 'Hi guys!'
I shouted.

- 'Hunter? What are you doing here?'
Luz asked.

- 'I have a mission here. You know work.'

- 'I never expected you to do things like that. What do you have to do?'
Willow asked.

- 'I'll keep it personal.'

- 'okay you bad boy.'
Luz said

- 'hi guys! Hunter what are you doing here?'
Gus ran over to us.

- 'I'm doing a task from Belos. But only today.'

- 'fine. I was actually excited you're going to join hexide.'

- 'not today Gus. And i think never. I'm 16. And I've been working and studying in the emperor's coven for as long as i can remember.'
I responded.

- 'we need to go inside. The first period start in a few minutes. What are you going to do Hunter?'
Luz asked.

- 'I think I'll hide in the secret hallways you told me about through the lessons. I'll be on normal hallways on the breaks.'

- 'okay! Don't get caught.'
Luz responded.

- 'you should go it's one minute left.'
I warned them.

- 'oh shoot you're right. Let's go.'
Willow said.

I waved them as they walked through the door. I entered the secret hallways from the secret enter in bushes. I scratched my face with a stick but I can survive anything. I tried to find the secret door to the principal's office but I couldn't find in anywhere. How am i supposed to find the documents?

One minute left till the break. I left the secret hallways and waited on the normal hallway. The screaming started that means first period is over.

I saw Willow so I ran over to her.

- 'hi Hunter! Have you found what you've been looking for?'

- 'sadly, no. I have a question. Can you show me where's principal's office?'