8. The final chapter.

I woke up due to the huge headache. My head was boiling. I drank some juice. Putted on my uniform and brushed my hair. My head must've hurt because what happened yesterday. I looked at the clock and realised I'm going to be late. Shoot! I ran through the hallway and entered the room. 

- 'perfect timing golden guard!'
Belos said and began talking.

As usual I skipped that part in my head.

- 'and you golden guard. You have free time today because everything else is done.'
He looked at me.

- 'thank you emperor Belos!'
I said thankfully. I needed to show respect. Free time in work is very rare in the emperor's coven.

As I walked out of the room I instantly thought about Willow. Darius showed me those "scrolls" so I decided to text Willow. 

rulerzreachf4n
Hi.cAn.I.coMe.OveR?

Hello_willow
Of course, you can! Come right away! 

I smiled over the text. I flew over to her house. I knocked on the door and her dad opened.

- 'oh hello! You must be Willows friend.'
He said with joy. I think he is happy for her.

- 'Umm yes!'
I was kind of flustered.

Her dad yelled her name and said that a friend came over. Heh. "Friend".

- 'Hii Hunter!'
She ran to me and hugged me. I blushed a little and hugged her back. 

- 'And dad... I need to tell you something. He isn't my friend. His name is Hunter, and he is my boyfriend.'

He was surprised. I was surprised. She did it so randomly. I couldn't even get ready or something. I stood like a statue.

- '...he is your boyfriend?'
He looked at me. 

- 'isn't he too young to have a sigil? I mean I got mine when I ended school. And he looks like a 16-year-old.'
He continued.

- 'well... it's kind of complicated.'
I said. I needed to act cool. How would he react if Willow told him that I'm the golden guard?

- 'well, okay I'm not going to bother you two anymore. Don't do anything stupid.'
He looked at the both of us.

Willow grabbed my hand and leaded me to her bedroom. 

- 'so... why do you have time to meet up? I don't want to be mean or anything, but you usually work on days like today.' 
She asked me and looked into my eyes. She was so beautiful. 

- 'I don't have anything to do today so I have some kind of free time.'

We started to talk do things and spend time together. I was happy to see her. But I know I can't stay here forever.

- 'anyways Willow do you want to go for a walk?'
I asked her.

- 'of course! I would love to!'
She said with a huge smile on the face.

We left and went to the silent part of the boiling Isles. We found a beautiful meadow in the middle of a forest. There were a bunch of flowers. We could see the red grass everywhere. We sat next to a tree and looked at the sky.

- 'you see Willow. I never thought I would end up like this. I thought that I will die at a very young age. Like if it wasn't you I would be dead now. I still kinda wish it could be like that. I want to run away from all the suffering.'
I started to kind of vent. I wanted to let that out to my comfort person.

- 'Hunter. You're going to stay on the world as long as you want to. But you have to remember that almost everything can be fixed. I think you just go with rule "don't make it look like you're suffering". That's wrong. You should show your emotions.'
She replied.

- 'I can't show emotions at the castle. Belos would hit me. I need to be successful for him. He is my only family member.'
I looked at the sun. It was very low.

- 'it's getting late. We should go.'
I moaned.

We headed to the Willows house and said goodbye to each other. I continued walking. That red bird was following me again. I think we're friends now.

- 'hello buddy. Missed me?'
I said to him.

- 'chirp!'

Heh. I think he is my palisman now. I don't care what belos would say. I leaded to the castle. I thought. Maybe I should just die. I mean I love Willow, Darius would miss me. But I just want it so bad. But I ignored that feeling. I can't leave them.

I entered the castle. The birds name was flapjack. I hid flapjack under my cape.

- 'Excuse me golden guard. Emperor Belos wants to see you right now.'
The guard said.

- 'thank you for your information.'
I said thankfully. I wonder what he needs me for.

I headed to the Belos's room and entered.

- 'hello Hunter. I see you're back. You didn't tell me you like to play with... wild magic.'
He said with madness in his voice.

What. How. How did he know. That's impossible.

- 'wh-what are you t-talking about?!'
I said nervously.

- 'don't act stupid.'
He said and took off my cape. Flapjack flied out.

- 'oh Hunter. I thought you're going to last longer than the others.'
He adminned.

- 'what do you mean by the others?'
I said. Shoot. I'm going to die.

- 'just shut up already. You stabbed me in the back. I gave you everything. A staff. A roof up to your head. And now you are leaving me?'
He shouted.

- 'burn in hell witch.'
He said and striked me right in my chest.

I felt pain. I couldn't move. I fell on the ground. I was dying. I somehow crawled out of the room. He knew I'm going to die so he ignored me. I saw Darius.

- 'D-darius!'
I whimpered.

He looked at me. He was scared. He instantly ran to me.

- 'Hunter?! What the heck happened?!'
He shouted.

- 'Darius i- i appreciate your help but it's to late now. Tell Willow i loved her.'
I said and stopped fighting. I gave up. I could feel the pain spread through my whole body.

Everything that mattered to me is now gone. Flapjack. Gone. Willow. Gone. Darius. Gone. I can't do anything about it. I'm.. dead.

_______________________________________
Extra note

That was the final chapter of this book. I wrote everything i wanted to. I started a new one about raeda. Poor boy Hunter. But I hope you enjoyed the last part of "don't make it look like you're suffering". I just don't want to add anything. This story is done.

1200 words.