one

Author note: all chapters will be in y/n's pov unless said otherwise

'anddddd, that's the last box' my mother says, taking the brown cardboard box from the moving van.

lemme recap real quick-
i'm y/n y/l/n. i just moved here from London, here being Florida more specifically Boca Ration.

The reason i moved? well mummy dearest just got a job over here, I don't know what it is that she's doing now and honestly I don't care. We've been moving around since I was 11 and everytime mum says the same thing 'I promise this time is different, we're gonna be here for a long time' and everytime her so called 'promise' is broken.
We've never stayed in one place longer than a couple months, so as you can probably tell i don't have many friends. Not that I want any.

Lucky this isn't my first time here in Florida, my grandmother lives over here so we're here basically every Christmas and sometimes thanksgiving. And lucky my two best friends live over here, Eli and Sam. Even though I only see them once or twice a year we constantly facetime and text.

Now here's the thing, they don't know I've officially moved over here, not yet anyways. I'm planning on telling them later today once im all done unpacking, which won't take long seen as i don't have much stuff anyways.

Anyways back to present

Taking the box from mum, I head over to the house.

^your new home lol

^your new home lol

Walking up the stairs and into my new bedroom, mum gave me the master room thank god, she only did it because she feels bad for moving us again but oh well this bedroom is huge, maybe a little too big actually.

Jumping on my bed with my head face down in the many pillows i have, almost suffocating myself (a/n: why did i say suffocating 😭silently thanking my mother for having the movers already have furniture set up before we got here. Alls I need to do is unpack my clothes, hang up my TV and connect my ps5 to it, unbox my many many pairs of shoes and finally hand up up skateboard rack. yes i skateboard.

I know what you thinking, a tall, muscular masc who's intersex, covered in tattoos and a few piercings that skateboards? total player.

And although ur not exactly wrong, ur not right either. i mean, do I fuck? of course i do, i'm a horny teenager. But I'm no player, I make sure the girl I'm with in the moment knows it's just a hookup and nothing more.
I would never fuck with someone and lead them on so they think they have a chance to be in a relationship with me. Not that there not good enough or anything, i just don't date.

Now you may be wondering why? Yes? well it's not because of my trust issues, not because I have commitment issues and certainly not because I just like to fuck with random chicks all the time. But simply because of love. God i can't even believe i just said that word. Love. It's a scary thing no?, the feeling of falling in love with another. Not going a day without thinking about them, constantly wanting to be with them or talk to them. The feeling of putting someone's emotions above ur own. Making sure they had a good day even if yours was terrible, all that matters was them. there happiness, there joy, there sadness, there problems. them. The feeling of having someone you can tell anything to, go to them when you need someone, having not just a partner but a bestfriend.

Funny enough i know a lot about love even if i have never even been in love before. I mean have I loved someone before? of course i have. However loving someone and being in love with someone is two completely different things.

For example: i love Sam and Eli, there my best friends, they know basically everything about me and i do them.
I love my mother, shes been there for everything I've been through, the good times and the bad, she was there for me when I found out I was actually a girl and not a boy, she was the one who accepted me when my father didn't and she was there for me when he died.

however being in love with someone is wanting to talk to them constantly, seeing them happy makes you happy, feeling like you would die without them, how there touch burns ur skin, there eyes you could look into all day and not get bored, the lips you could kiss a million times and still want more, there smile automatically makes ur day, you miss them constantly, even if your with them. There sadness makes you sad, and if anyone was to be the cause of there sadness, you could go as far as to kill them for even making them feel anything but happiness and joy.

now that, is being in love with someone.
______________________________________
Hey yall, so the first chapter is out.
it's a small one i know, i just wanted to get some of it out already. Future chapters will be longer and more interesting as this was just the introduction really. Anyways I hope you like how it's starting, make sure to comment if you have any requests throughout this story and let me know how you liked it-