two

I'm awaken by a loud vibrating noise. My alarm.

fuck me, i hate waking up early...

Todays the day i go surprise Eli and Sam and tell them I'm moving here, well, already moved here. Honestly I cannot wait to see them again, yes we FaceTime and text a lot but it's not the same as seeing them in person.

Getting out of bed, i put together an outfit, just a pair of black jeans, white shirt, a black leather jacket and some white air force 1s. Grabbing my socks, sports bra and boxers, i head into my bathroom, stripping off and getting into the shower.

After my shower i go into my room and get changed. Fixing my hair doesn't take long considering I have quite short hair. Spraying on some cologne, I grab my shoes I head down the stairs. I've never really been the breakfast type, so I just grab an apple, put my shoes on and just as I was about to leave the house, my mother appears from the living room.

"where are you off young lady?" she asks

"I'm going to vist Eli and Sam, let em know we're moving here, why?" I tell her

"What do you mean why? I can't ask where my baby's going?"

"Whatever ma, I'm leaving"

"Be safe honey and don't get into any trouble with those two again"

snickering i walk out the door and into my car. My car. God I love my car, it's honestly the only good thing I got from my dad. See he already brought it for me when I was only 8 years old and said I can officially own it once u turn 17. That was before we knew I was actually a girl, not a boy. He didn't sell it though, which surprised me because once he knew, we knew, I was a girl, he completely changed. He went from the best dad in the world, who would always take his son out to play football, even though it's basketball I prefer, the dad who would play video games and watch movies and spend every second with his son that he could. You see, that all ended once Julien was now y/n. Yes i know i had a 'J' name, god don't remind me.

Anyways, he eventually became, y/d/n, the farther that never spent time with his daughter, the father who got drunk and didn't drugs 24/7, the farther who despised his daughter and eventually the farther who wasn't a farther at all. Don't get me wrong, I can see why my dad was hurting so much, it's a big thing, his son who was going to grow up, marry a beautiful woman, have 3 children, a dog and a beautiful home. Was now his daughter who had no idea what was going on and was extremely confused. I get why that could be hard to understand, I mean for fuck sake i was 11 and I had found out I was actually a girl, or well half a girl. But what I was mostly confused about was why my dad no longer spoke to me, looked at me even, why the best daddy in the world no longer played football with me or watched movies on the sofa with me.

My mother was the only one who still treated me like nothing had changed, she made sure I was comfortable in the clothes I wore and the toys I played with, she would always tell me 'no matter what you'll always be my baby boy' and yes she said 'boy' which ur probably wondering why she called me a boy when I was indeed a girl. My mother obviously accepts me for who I am, my gender and mt sexuality, which is gay, if you couldn't already tell. But she always calls me her 'baby boy' and I have no problem with it, because it's true, she will always be my 'beautiful mummy' (I call her mum though, ain't no way imma be sitting round here calling my mother, mummy nd shit) and I will always be her 'baby boy'

Once I turned 13 my dad passed away, my mother told me it was because he had an illness but once I got older, she told me the truth. Truth being, he drank his life away, literally, he was so high of drugs and drunk as fuck, he walked into a busy road and got hit by a car and didn't make it. Although I grew to despise my farther over that year, it still hurt me to know my dad was gone forever. Fast forward a couple years, my 17th birthday, my mother gave me the car and told me that he would still want me to have it, I call bullshit but whatever, I finally got the car, the Mercedes Benz CLS, in Matt black. To be honest, I was way to excited when I got it, and decided to give it a spin even though I had yet to officially get my licence, I was taking driving lessons though so it's not like I had no idea what I was doing. However I was going way over the speeding limit and almost crashed into a lamppost. Thankfully I didn't but it was a close one.

Anyways back to present.

Connecting the aux I put on 'into it by Chase Atlantic'.
Backing out of the driveway, I start my journey on the way to Eli's house, which is unfortunately an hour drive.
______________________________________

Another short chapter i know 😭
Don't worry next chapter y/n will actually be with Eli and Sam and forth chapter, Ariana and y/n will have met. Anyways don't forget to comment if you want anything in this book to happen!!
Also please vote if you can 🙏 it means a lot.
ily-