Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four

Three things I thought I would never say in my life.

I'm sorry.

I want to fuck.

I was wrong.

I was doing two for three here, which was a bit concerning, but it was hard to concentrate on that when River was right in front of me, fucking buckass naked from head to toe. I hadn't seen him entirely naked before and, weirdly, it kind of put me in error mode for a moment. I was amazed at how far those muscles went, how sharp and thick they were, like he exercised daily.

"I never see you in the gym," I said blankly, watching the muscles in his back ripple as he took a towel to his hair, keeping his back to me. He seemed a bit uncomfortable as well, sheepish almost, so he just kept his eyes off me as he dried off.

"I use the guest gym. I could never intrude on the family," he replied quietly.

"We're family now," I said, making River glance up past the towel, "You're not intruding."

"A-Alright..." His voice trailed as he slid the towel from his hair, which was mostly dried, but wonderfully and delightfully curly. I couldn't resist coming forward, reaching up to brush at his curls, and he flushed, taking a step away from me and holding the towel in front of himself, like he was afraid I'd see his dick. I smirked at that, cocking my head and reaching up to grip his towel.

"No secrets," I reminded him, making him scowl, then gasp as I snatched the towel away from him and dropped it on the floor and he turned to face me, like he was going to give me a piece of his mind, but he seemed to choke on his words when he looked at my eyes, which were directly glued to his cock.

"Wow," I commented, feeling envy ripple through me, "That's impressive." River was turning red. Like, he was no longer caramel skinned or tanned, but fucking red like an apple. The best part, that flush traveled down his chest to a pair of dark nipples.

"I'm sure yours is quite nice as well," River responded roughly, looking embarrassed. I frowned at that, cocking my head.

"No, it kind of sucks," I said, making River blink and look at me, "It was a side effect of the meds I was on at the compound, so unfortunately, I don't really have anything impressive to offer you, but I can still do other things." River looked confused by that, then gasped in surprise when I reached out and gently brushed my fingers by the head of him. He reached back and grabbed the bedpost behind him like he was trying to keep from going down on his knees.

"You're awfully sensitive for an incubus," I mused, twirling my finger around the tip of him and he groaned, "Is it just an incubus thing?"

"It's a you thing," River responded breathily, then cleared his throat, "Definitely a you thing."

"A me thing?" I asked, trailing a finger down the length of him, impressed by each healthy inch I counted. He moaned, leaning back against the bedpost for support.

"Yes," was all he said. I tilted my head, brushing my thumb over the underside of him before walking my fingertips down to his balls to feel the weight of them. He was really impressive. He was so big everywhere. From his muscles to his dick to his sac. There was a brief moment of jealousy that cut through me. I wished I could be that big, give River something to play with like this, but he wouldn't have much luck with that. I could count on one hand how many times I'd been aroused in my life.

I flinched inwardly at a voice in my ear that came from nowhere, reminding me it was a lot more than I wanted to admit actually, considering my food had been drugged heavily at the compound.