Chapter 3

Let's just get on with it shall we? ONWARDS!

Oh. My. God. The levels of rudeness on this- I can't. *sobs in underappreciated* 😭 Like, how dare you all. I put my blood and sweat into this fic and you just aren't taking it seriously and ugh. 😡😡🤬🤬😡 Like how could you. I can't even. ANYWAYS, for those of you who are actually taking this seriously, there is some drama in this! I can't wait to see what Y/N wears 😉

I opened my orbs. Today was the day! I couldn't wait to see Will again - did you know he was an amazing kisser? I knew exactly what dress I was gonna wear, it was sure to blow him away. I was going to steal the spotlight and set it on fire with my beauty.

I got out of bed and decided to leave my hair messy and go without makeup bc I was just so nOt LiKe ThE oThEr GoRlS. I slowly got into my dress, puffing it up and making it look absolutely GORG.

This is the dress she's wearing:

I'm just so in love with it, doesn't it look amazhang! 😍 (Pjo reference anyoneeeee)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I'm just so in love with it, doesn't it look amazhang! 😍 (Pjo reference anyoneeeee)

I spun around, adoring the crinkling sound it made, it was just like a paper/plastic bag! I then looked at my alarm clock. It read 2:45 pm. I WAS LATE!!!!! I put on some heels 👡 then ran out my house, not bothering to lock the door because really, who even does that anymore?

I ran all the way to Will's house, not tripping once, and rushed to the doorstep. I was red-faced and sweaty and suddenly I doubted myself. How could Will ever love me? I was so ugly, he could do so much better than me. I got a sudden urge to run back home, cry into a body pillow and eat 5 tubs of ice cream while bingeing High School Drama.

But just as I was about to leave, the door opened to that picturesque face I had been day dreaming about since yesterday.

"Y/N? What are you doing out here, come in, come in, everyone's been waiting for you to arrive!"

I fluttered my orbs in disbelief, "E-e-e-e-everyone w-was w-w-waiting f-f-f-for m-m-me?"

"Yeah, I was telling them about Y/N, my new girlfriend!"

Girlfriend?!?! This couldn't get any better.

I just nodded to Will and stumbled inside. I was met with bright, strobing lights and loud, booming music. There was a punch bar which I was fairly sure was spiked, a massive space where people were dancing, and a DJ booth. Will didn't tell me he lived in a mansion!

Everyone looked our direction as the door closed behind me, the music and lights stuttering to a stop.

I feebly raised a hand. "H-hi."

Will took the lead (lamo it said leaf) when he saw me struggling and introduced me to everyone.

"Everyone, this is my girlfriend, Y/N."

Suddenly a girl pushed her way through the crowd, proclaiming, "But I'm your girlfriend Will! Not this ugly bitch!"

I couldn't believe it. It. Was. Jessibell. What was happening???

"Will? Babe what's going on???"

Jessibell let out a screech of anger, her beautiful silver gown draping behind her as she paced, her long, wavy ginger hair swinging.

"Babe?!?? You cheated on me!! How could you!!!"

"Well you cheated on me first Jessibell!!! You remember Jake?"

"HES MY BROTHER AND HE HAD A NIGHTMARE!!"

"Oh so that's why I found him in your bed?!"

"YES!"

I just watched with everyone else as the drama ensued, what was happening??? I swear I saw someone filming this, and someone shout to pass the popcorn. Like what?

After five minutes of back and forth arguing, I decided to step in and defend my boyfriend.

"Will, Jessibell, I don't entirely understand what you're arguing about but I know that it needs to stop!"

"Y/N this has nothing to do with you. Leave."

"That's right bitch."

I tried not to burst into tears right then and there. But I knew only I could stop this.

"No, I'm not leaving. Jessibell, Will is my boyfriend. So stop lying and just admit that you're jealous!"

Jessibell just gaped at me. Then she started laughing.

"Pffffff-ha-ha-ha-ha! You think he cares a bit about you? N-"

She was then interrupted by a... gecko? and disappeared as the gecko vanished while saying, "No actual plot and character depth allowed. And I'm a geko, not a gecko!"

The music and lights then went back on and everyone started doing their own thing. Will and I just went upstairs and snogged until the party ended.

Sooo-

Nope, we're not having a trashy a/n at the end this time. Did I somehow mix actual plot in a trashy cliché Y/N story? I think? I'm running out of ideas so I might end it here but if you have any requests for Y/N then I'll write it. Until next time!

~ That_Dam_Geko

Y/N slander coz I canजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें