//𝑉𝑂𝐿𝐿𝐸𝑌𝐵𝐴𝐿𝐿//

Ren was peacefully sleeping when she suddenly heard her phone ringing. "Five more minutes" she mumbled before realizing it wasn't an alarm but a phone call.

She picked I up and saw Rikus name on the screen, she pressed the answer button and put the device to her ear. "Sup" she started in her tired tone.

"Ren-Ren I'm outside your houuuuse" she chuckled. Ren could feel her smirk from the other side of the phone. "Just come inside, you've got a key don't you" Ren replied. "Forgot it at home" she laughed out loud. 'Alrighty, I'm coming" Ren said as she hung up.

The brunette left her bed, still tired. (She stayed up until 4 playing video games with random people she met on snap). She put on her slippers and went down to the store. Seeing Rikus smiling face as she unlocked and opened the door. "Ren-Ren!!!" Riku yelled as she jump-hugged Ren

"Oi Riku, what's with the Ren-Ren crap" Ren asked confused. "New nickname, by the way! Did you forget?!" The blonde asked. "Forget what?" Ren asked as she let Riku in and they started going upstairs. "Today's Shiratorizawa's volleyball game, you said you'd come with me" Riku replied as she sat on Ren's bed.

"Oh. That's today?" She asked. "Girl! Did you forget?" Riku yelled. "My bad, I thought that was yesterday, whatever I'm gonna get ready you can go grab something from the shop while waiting" She said while grabbing some clothes. "Okayyy" She replied while leaving the room.

A few minutes later

Ren's outfit consisted of a black long-sleeved baggy cropped shirt and baggy gray jeans. Her hair was left down and she wore a black beret. She also had a small grey leather bag. "Riku, let's go" She announced while walking out of her room

"Ok little miss fashionista" she complimented upon seeing Ren. "Thanks Riku" She smiled. "Anywayyyy. Let's gooo" Riku yelled as she grabbed Ren's arm.

Timeskip

The girls had arrived Tom the stadium early because Riku wanted to introduce Ren to the volleyball team. They were walking around looking for them when Semi spotted them. "Oi! Riku!" He shouted. "Ren look it's Eita! Let's go" Riku said while grabbing Ren's arm. "By the way Riku, don't tell them my last name, k" Ren stated while they were walking.

"Eh? Why?" She asked confused. "Just cause. Just some personal reasons" She replied. "Hmm, okay" Riku replied without asking any more questions. They had reached the boys within a few seconds. "Hey Eita, hey guys!" She greeted. They all greeted back. "This is my friend Ren" She introduced. They all introduced themselves after.

"Where's Tendo?" RIku asked "He's buying some snacks, but we should go get ready" Ushujima said as he checked the time. "See you guys later!" Riku said while waving as the boys walked away

"Hey how about we go get some snacks ourselves before the game starts" Riku suggested. "Yeah sure" Ren replied as Riku began dragging her to the plaza near by

Timeskip again

Ren and Riku were walking out a desert spot holding ice cream crepes. "What time does the game start by the way?" Ren asked. "Like at 2:30 so we have..." She checked the time. "Oof we've got 2 minutes we should run like right now" She finished while mentally slapping herself

"What's up with us I swear we're always late to something" Ren sighed before they started running. The two girls had explored so many of the stores that they didn't even check the time

"Ahh the game started already" Riku sighed as they got to the balcony. Ren began observing all the players. She noticed a red head on Shiratorizawa's team that she hadn't met prior to the game.

Suddenly her face began to redden due to his beauty. "Oi Riku" She called out. "Yeah?" The blonde replied while noticing the girl's blushing face. "Who's that guy with the red hair" She asked.

"Oh that's Tendo Satori, I guess you didn't get the chance to meet him earlier. He peak your interest?" Riku asked with a smirk.

"Yea" Ren replied while aggressively nodding. "I'll introduce you after the game" she smiled. "Seriously?! Thank you Riku!" She yelled while hugging the girl.

The girls were now watching the game carefully. "Hey we still have like three more weeks of summer vacation. Since our Tokyo trip was ruined, we should go somewhere else." Riku suggested as she watched Shiratorizawa earn another point

"Let's go to Hyogo" Ren replied as their team won the first set. "Seriously? Why Hyogo?" She asked. "So I can meet my online friends" she replied.

"Online friends? You really are something Ren-Ren" Riku sighed.

____________________________________
Time skip
After the game
____________________________________

The girls were now leaving their seats and heading outside the stadium to meet up with the team who had now won the game. "Excited?" Riku asked with a smirk. "Shut up" Ren sighed.

The blonde girl noticed the team. "Look! There they are let's go" She shouted as they began to walk towards them.

"Hey again guys, congrats on another win" Riku said as she high fived Semi. "Sup Tendo, didn't see y'a earlier" she stated. "Oh, hey Riku-chan, nice to see you" He chuckled.

"Who's your friend?" He asked. "This is my very best friend Ren, the others met her earlier but you weren't there" she replied. "Nice to meet you Ren-chan, I'm Tendo Satori" He smiled as he put out his hand.

"Nice to meet you too" Ren said as she shook his hand, her face slightly reddening in the process. "Well we're gonna go now bye" Riku said as she grabbed Ren's hand and began walking away.

"Eh? Why'd you do that?" Ren asked when they were far enough. "You're face was getting redder than his hair I was saving you from embarrassment" Riku laughed out loud.

"Seriously? Thanks for that" Ren sighed. "Anywayyyyy! Let's go eat something and plan our trip to Hyogo!" Riku exclaimed. "Oh yeah! Let's do that!" Ren agreed

____________________________________

(A/N): thanks you guys for reading this! Hope you like Ren's new crush.

Next chapter our fav girls will meet some fan favorites so get ready 😈✌️