//𝐶𝐻𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐺//

"Uuh.. hi?" She tried to remain calm, but it was different. "You're wayyy more hot up close" the stalker said as he smirked deviously.

"What do you want?" She muttered while trying to stay alert. "I want your body. I've been your fan for three years, and not once have you noticed me!" He yelled aggressively

"What? Fan? Fan for what?" The girl asked, still confused. "It started in Tokyo, I saw you on a bus. You were the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. I knew I would regret it if I had just given up on you. You now owe me everything."

Ren was freaked out. "What the absolute fuck" she muttered. As she was trying to think of what to do, she saw someone in the corner of her eye, luckily, the stalker hadn't seen them yet.

Suddenly, the person ran and jump kicked the stalker, knocking the gun out of his hand, and began beaten him senslessly.

He tried to reach for his gun but Ren quickly ran and kicked it to the side. She took a closer look at the person beating up the stalker, it was Riku.

"Riku?" She asked surprised. "Hurry, Ren! Call the cops!" Riku yelled as she continued to punch him.

The brunette nodded and quickly called 911. Riku grabbed the stalker ans layed him on his stomach, holding him in a chokehold.

"Are you alright, Rennie. I was really worried" the blonde asked, Ren nodded. "How did you know to come?" She asked. "Well, I noticed that I left my phone with you, and when I saw you, I couldn't leave you like that" Riku replied.

A few minutes later, the cops had arrived and arrested the stalker, Semi and Tendo rushed over to the scene because they had seen the police. Ren was asked some questions while Riku and the guys were asked to leave, so they did.

As they were asking her one last question, Keishin arrived. "What the hell is this?!" He asked furiously. The police informed him of the situation. He was beyond angry.

After the cops left, Ren went upstairs to her room without saying a word. She had gotten a few messages from Riku. She liked a few but didn't give a clear response.

____________________________________
THE NEXT MORNING
____________________________________

"Ren?" Keishin asked as he opened the door to the girl's room. He noticed that she hadn't woken up yet, but he just left her. It was better that she stayed home for a while. She wasn't in a state to leave the house.

Keishin wrote a note for her and left it by her bedside table. 'Do wateva you want but don't destroy the house, See ya' he wrote.

____________________________________
SMALL TIMESKIP
____________________________________

A few hours later, Ren finally woke up. She noticed the note and smiled a little bit. The girl thought about the other day and realized some things.

She remembered getting random DM's and follow requests from random Instagram users. She would usually ignore them, but at one point in her second year of high school, she would receive hundreds in a day.

Ren now realized who the messages were from, and she was glad that she didn't have to worry anymore.

____________________________________
MEANWHILE IN SHIRATORIZAWA
____________________________________

"Hey Eita. Mind if I sit with you guys?" Riku asked as she came over to Semi. "Hey Riku, of course you can" He replied as he moved to the side to make room for her.

Riku sat at the end of the table next to Semi. In front of her was Tendo, and next to him, Ushijima.

"How's Ren? Did you talk to her?" Semi asked. "I texted her, and she saw them, but she didn't reply." She explained

"Who's Ren already?" Ushijima asked as he popped a bite of his food in his mouth. "My friend. Remember you met her before that one game." Riku replied.

"Oh yeah, the pretty one." He said with zero emotion while putting more food in his mouth. "Eh? Does Ushiwaka have a crush?" The blonde asked.

"No? Can't I call a girl pretty without it being romantical? Plus, I have a girlfriend" He asked. "Is romantical even a word?" Tendo asked, completely ignoring the question.

"I'm gonna go visit her after school. Do you guys wanna come?" Riku asked. "Yeah sure, I can come" Semi replied. Tendo nodded. "How bout you Ushi? Wanna come too?" She asked.

"Can't. Gotta practice. Plus I don't even know her that well so yeah." He replied. Riku nodded and began conversing with them.

____________________________________
SMALL TIMESKIP
____________________________________

"Come on Eita! You too Tendo!" Riku yelled. "Coming, coming!" Semi replied. They began making their way to go visit Ren.

"It's closed" Tendo stated. "Keep your shirt on, I've got a key." Riku replied while pulling out her key and opening the door. The group went in and made sure to lock it back.

'We could just rob this entire place right now, and no one will know' Tendo thought.

When Ren heard the door, she assumed it was Keishin, though it was too early for him to be here. She slowly got up and left her room.

"Rennie!" Riku shouted as she ran up to her friend and hugged her tightly. "Eh? Riku? What are you doing here? You guys, too!" She asked, confused.

"We came to check on you and hang out!" The blonde replied. "Can we go hang out in your room?" She asked. Ren nodded and led her and the boys to the room.

They began talking about everything and nothing. At one point, Riku and Semi left the room to give Ren and Tendo some alone time. It was a little awkward at first, but they had an easy time talking about their interests.

Suddenly, Ren heard the door opening again. "I'll be right back" she announced as she left the room, closing the door behind her.

She realized that it was Keishin, he had finished practice and had come back home. "Oh, Kei. You're back" the girl said as she walked up to him.

"Listen, I've got some friends over, and some of them play volleyball, and I haven't told them that my brother is a coach at a rival school so..."

"Don't worry, I'll stay out of the way" He replied as he pat her head and walked away. "Thanks!" She smiled and went back in her room.

"Who was it?" Semi asked. "Just my bro, we're good" She replied as she sat down and continued talking to the group. She was glad they came, it really took her mind off of things.

____________________________________

A/N: 2 CHAPS IN THE SAME WEEK 😱😱😱

Anyway just finished finals yesterday but I still gotta go back tomorrow cuz I gotta finish some stuff so I don't fail French 🤓🤓

Also gonna start working on the next chapter right after I publish this.

AND I'll be posting more cuz school is done 🎉🎉🎉

Thanks for reading loveys

Also should I do a part 2 of Hyogo where the guys come to Sendai to see Rennie?!! 😱😱😱

Bye guyyyyss