Shooting Stars

Aria Grey played by Shantel VanSanten

All Grey Anatomy characters played by the respective actors. All rights go to the creators of Greys Anatomy besides my ocs and plot lines.
*********************************************

"What are you doing?" Alex asked sitting beside Aria who looked up at the sky.

"Wishing on a shooting star." Aria replied a small smile on her face while she looked up at the stars.

"Why? Think it might come true?" Alex questioned her causing aria to look at him and roll her eyes.

"I figured I've had enough bad luck for one lifetime. I figured maybe something good might come." Aria said causing Alex to smile at her before passing her a bottle of beer.

**********************************************

Despite the fact of a rough childhood with an absent mother and a father who left them. The Grey twins do everything they can to live a normal life and get a glimpse of happiness.

Ariana "aria" Grey is the oldest daughter of Ellis and Thatcher Grey. She's also the twin sister of Meredith Grey. And she soon figured out that she's the older sister of Molly and Lexie Grey.

Aria finally felt the endless stress and hard work was paying off. She had graduated medical school top of her class and had just completed her first year as intern. The first year had been full of joy and hardships.

Aria started the year by moving back into her childhood home which didn't feel much like home. She grew up there for the first few years of her life before her mom moved her and Meredith to Boston. She then becomes friend with her fellow interns which she didn't mind. Izzie was nice and good to talk to while Cristina well she was always trying to outdo everyone. Her and Meredith were easily the closest of the six.

Aria was friends with George who was always trying to help everyone. And then there was Alex who all but nothing was a complete ass. Well at least that's what everyone else thought but aria saw something in him. He acted like an ass as a way to keep his guard up.

Aria had a full year with her mom dying from Alzheimer's. Then she was reunited with her dad and his new family. His wife Susan then died from the hiccup which Thatcher blamed Meredith. He also had two other daughters which were unknown to the twins.

She than had to watch as the doctors work to save her twin sister as she nearly died from drowning. She watched her sister get her heartbroken by the neurosurgeon who was already married. Surprisingly Aria found a friend in Mark who was the head of plastics.

Aria was now a 2nd year resident trying to navigate her career as a surgeon. With expectations and a legacy to continue. Everyone was waiting to see if she would be the next Ellis Grey. She tries to find her specialty all while trying to be what everyone expects her to be.

Will she hide in her moms shadow? What happens when an unexpected feeling come to light? How will she react to the merger? And how will she navigate her life through all the pain and hardship as well as the joys?

********************************************
The girl who never feels like she's enough and needs constant reminders.

The guy who acts tough to hide the pains of his childhood.

The girl who reminds him he's worthy of her love and everyone's else's.

The guy who gives her the constant affection and reminders that's she's enough.

The unstoppable Paediatric duo both mentored by the one and only Arizona Robbins. The two least expected to love kids and be amazing paediatric surgeons.