THIRTEEN

Aria ran over jumping on the counter beside Mark as they awaited the results on the hospitals teaching ranking. "What's got you in a good mood?" Meredith questions her sister as Mark smiles at her.

"She's getting some." Mark says as Aria hits him on the head and rolls her eyes.

"That's not the reason and if I was it would be none of your business. And babies have me in a good mood." Aria says while smiling as Alex was watching her.

The two had barely spoken since they shared the kiss. Only Izzie had really noticed as she tried to figure out what had happened between the two friends.

"So has it been uploaded yet?" Aria asks looking at Bailey and Mark. She was still avoiding Derek after everything he had put Meredith through.

"Not yet." Mark told her as Aria sent him an appreciated smile.

"Well that's my cue see you later." Aria says as her pager goes off before she headed off to the Peds wing.
~
"That's Vincent!" Betty said walking into the trauma room as Aria followed her.

"Betty. I'm sorry Dr Hahn but-" Aria tried to explain as Betty cuts her off looking at her husband.

"Vincent! That's my husband. What happened? Is he all right?" Betty asks as Aria looks at her.

"I promise to give you an update as soon as we know something. But right now I need to get you for a CT. I'll bring you right back." Aria said guiding Betty out of the room. She had shown signs of confusion and forgetfulness.
~
"Hello? Vincent?Are you there? Where am I?" Betty called out searching for her husband as Aria looked at her.

"You've been in a car accident, Betty. You're having a CT. lt's gonna be OK.Everything is OK. Don't move." Aria told her as she waited for the scans as Alex walked in.

"Some nut job trached a guy with a pen.Pretty cool." Alex says sitting beside her as Aria turned to look at him.

"Want cool? Check this out.Every 30 seconds." Aria says as Alex leaned closer to her watching Betty.

"Is someone there?Where am I?" Betty asked once again.

"You've been in a car accident, Betty.You're having a CT. it's OK.Every 30 seconds her memory resets.Every 30 seconds." Aria tells him as he looks at her.

"Might not be bad. Like hitting the refresh button, everything's new.How you doing?" Alex asks looking at Aria as the two of them hadn't really talked.

"I'm good." Aria asks looking at Alex and her eyes drifted to his lips once again. It was like there was something pulling her towards him. She missed the feeling on his lips against hers. Aria shook her head before looking at him. "So what about you?" Aria asks as Alex watched her closely.

"Yeah I'm fine. Look Ari-" Alex began before Betty called out once again.

"Hello? Is someone there?Where am I?" Betty called out causing both of them to turn to the elderly lady.

"You're in a spaceship, you're going to the Moon. Enjoy the ride." Alex said causing Aria to laugh looking at him.

"Alex." Aria said as she continued to laugh before his pager went off.

"A spaceship? Excuse me?You're having a CT, Betty.You're gonna be OK.You've been in a car accident. Just don't move.Thanks a lot." Aria said as she tried to reassure her patient.

"Bailey paged me. See you later." Alex said squeezing her shoulder as he walked out. Aria watched him as he looked back at her to which she turned away.
~
"Betty Kenner, closed head injury from the limo wreck." Aria said not wanting to be anywhere near Derek or his ex who both happened to be in the O.R.