Chapter 6- The Past- Part 3

**************************************
XANDER'S POV
**************************************

I looked at Alaric in shock.

"You mean my impostrous brother not only is planning to steal my mate but is also creating havoc in my name? How is it even possible?", I asked, still unable to believe Alaric.

"Xander, the Madmen consider him their leader because he's the youngest and the most strongest amongst them. However everytime he drew on their strengths while fighting. So when time came and they questioned his authority, he revealed that he was the first original Hybrid to ever exist. Apparently he somehow proved it to them that he was stronger than them and he was you.", Alaric explained.

"So that day everything that happened... It was all Xayden's plan?", I asked Alaric.

"Yes, Xander. Maximus clearly said that all the leader needs now is to not only take over the Vampire throne but the whole Supernatural community. Tonight they are planning to kill every royal that's left and what better venue there could be than a coronation ceremony where every Supernatural royal has to attend?", Alaric continued.

"But how could they kill and resurrect so many people at the same time? They're just 12, well 13 including you.", I asked.

"They will be using the forbidden fire magic, Pyromancy. Only Seth and I, are the remaining full time necromancers and you know better than others how strong and powerful we both are.", Alaric boasted.

"Oh come on! Obviously you inherited power from your Fairy ancestors as well!", I spoke while rolling my eyes at him.

After some discussion we formulated a plan to stop them. Since they think I'm still the leader, I would take control and order them to fall back. While Alaric would tell his mate, Azireah and Serafine to tip the Supernatural Council to stay careful and on high alert tonight.

Everything was going according to our plan. I planned to wait until the ceremony begins to relay my order to the Madmen. Alaric and I will stop them tonight. I will end Xayden's madness but first I need to make sure that he loses all of his magic and the only way to do that is to take all of his magic.

_________________________________________

**************************************
ALEXANDREA'S POV
**************************************

I was suddenly pulled out of Xander's Memories when we felt another portal open and someone coming through that. Xander protectively stood in front of me.

But then relaxed and moved aside once he saw who the intruders were.
Azireah and Alaric came through and Azireah pulled me into a hug while Alaric pulled Xander into a hug.

Both of them literally suffocated us. I somehow managed to slip out of her embrace.

"I was so worried, when you called back then but I'm glad to know that  you're fine. Don't worry, I managed everything back there. The remaining 6 Madmen teleported away with Seth. While Alaric slipped past them and waited for me and then we came here together.", Azireah spoke.

"Thank you for everything!", I replied.

Then we turned towards the boys and literally saw them both in tears.

"I missed you brother. I'm so so happy to see you alive. If I had known that young Alpha was you, I really would've helped and protected him with my life.", Alaric spoke.

"And then what? You would've been fine with my Primordial spirit roaming around infinitely? I'm glad my wolf had a good life before coming back to me again. And I'm still thankful for everything you've done for me brother! You were my brother in true sense, not that carbon copy bastard.", Xander replied.