Chapter 4

~~~Delilah's POV~~~

I sat on the couch and looked at Paul, "honey, why don't you get some rest? Tomorrow we can go shopping for you. But right now, you look extremely tired." Paul said and rubbed my back. I nodded snd yawned lightly,"okay. I'll see you in the morning." I said softly and hugged him lightly then smiled slightly at the boys before making my way upstairs to my new room.

~~~Niall's POV~~~

"Hey, Paul. I'm going to head to bed as well." I said and walked upstairs and saw Delilah walking out of the bathroom, "hey, you looked nervous down there. Why?" I asked softly. She shrugged, "I just don't like being around people that I don't really know." She whispered and rubbed her eyes. I leaned against the wall, "it'll get easier. I'll be sure of it." I smiled sweetly and rubbed her shoulder then yawned, "I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight, love." I said softly and walked into my room and immediately fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

~~~Delilah's POV~~~

In the morning, I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around the white room and sighed as I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I took out my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. When I was finished, I set out my wand to heat up while I got dressed. After, I lightly put some curls in my hair and unplugged the wand. I slowly and carefully applied my make up. Which consisted of eyeliner, mascara, and EOS lip balm.

I walked down stairs and looked at everyone at the table, "good morning, love." Paul said and kissed my cheek as he handed me a cup of tea, "good morning." I replied with a small smile. I sat at the table, "how did you sleep?" He asked. I nodded, "I slept good." I smiled and sipped my tea, "Delilah, would you please go wake up Niall?" I nodded and walked upstairs to Nialls' room and knocked on the door slowly, but there was no answer after a few knocks. So I twisted the doorknob and walked inside to see Niall lying on his chest with the blankets resting at the bottom of his back.

I shook him slowly,"Niall. Paul said to wake up." I whispered. He groaned but still didn't get up. I sighed and crossed my arms,"Niall, whatever your middle name is, Horan. If you don't get up now, I'll the a bucket full of ice cold water." I said and groaned when he still didn't move. Then I remember that Niall had a very deep love for food. What? You think I've lived under a rock? I know who who the boys are. And I know some things about them because of some of the girls at the orphanage. Including the fact that Niall Horan can't resist food.

"Fine, I'll put a lock on all of the cabinets and the fridge and pantry." I smirked when I saw him hurry to get up. He ended up getting tangled in the blankets and fell to the floor. Though, he quickly stood up, screaming,"I'm okay!"

I tried hard to hide my laughter but it was too much. He looked at me and rose an eyebrow,"you think it's funny?" He asked

~~~Niall's POV~~~

"You think it's funny?" I asked, walking over to her slowly. She froze and backed up as I took steps towards her until her back was firmly pressed against the wall,"Laughing at me when I fell then threatening my food?" I asked and trapped her with my hands on both sides of her head. I got extremely close to her when I smirked, watching as she tensed up. I licked my lips and got closer, my face only being within inches from hers,"let's go get breakfast." I said and left the room, leaving her with red cheeks and uneven breaths.