Chapter 2

A/N- So sorry guys! I've need busy with school work! I promise to start trying to write more! Now on with the story!😘
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
<<Delilah's POV>>

When I woke up from my sweet sweet sleep, I saw that we were about to land. I rubbed my eyes and saw Paul walking back from the bathroom,"well, hey there, sleepy head." He chuckled. I glared at him and rolled my eyes,"hey Paul." I yawned and pulled my hair in a messy bun. I pulled out my phone and checked the time,"can we get pizza on the way to the house?" I asked softly and rubbed my eyes. He just laughed and nodded,"of course. Then tomorrow we'll go shopping to decorate your room." He smiled. I nodded and curled up in the chair.
-------------AFTER PIZZA--------------

When we pulled up to the house I almost screamed! There must've been 20-30 paps out on the yard. I looked at Paul and bit my lip roughly. We both got out and ran towards the front door. We finally managed to get inside and lock the door. I leaned against the door and let out a breath that I didn't realize that I was holding in,"WELCOME HOME!!!!" I heard shouts and my eyes widened,"Woah! Huh?!" I was so excited and confused at the same time. I mean, why would so many people come here to see me? I'm not that special.

~AFTER MINI-PARTY~

Everyone finally went home and I got help from some of the boy's whole bringing in my bags. We carried the bags up to a room with white walls, a queen sized bed, and a dresser,"we'll do some decorating this weekend." Paul said from behind me. I nodded and looked at him,"thank you." I said softly. He just smiled and nodded,"welcome to the family." He whispered and kissed the top of my head. I closed my eyes at the feeling. God, I missed having a dad. He pulled back and smiled,"do you need any pajamas?" He asked. I nodded,"sadly I have one pair and they're kinda still at the orphanage." I laughed quietly. He nodded,"Niall!" He called out and a fellow with dirty blonde hair came up the stairs,"yeah Paul?" He hummed. Oh, Irish boy. Nice. "Get Delilah here something to sleep in." Paul said. Niall nodded and walked to his room, which was next to mine, and walked out with a shirt,"I usually sleep with in my boxers so I don't have pajamas." He chuckled nervously,"thank you. I'm gonna shower now. I'll be done in a bit." I said. They both nodded and walked out, leaving me by myself.
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
A/N~~~~ So how was it? I know I haven't updated in a while. Sorry!

Wow! Over 100 reads. I'm really surprised.!!

So Q.O.T.D-- Are you a Larry shipper? If not, who's your favorite ship?

LOVE YOU MUNCHKINS!! #SMOOCHIES💋