Prologue

*Flashback*

Hi! I'm Delilah Brooke Cecil and I just turned 7 today! Since it's my birthday, my mum and dad decided to take me to the beach. On the way home we all sang along to the radio in my dad's brand new car.

I smiled wide as I laughed at my mum who was dancing horribly in her seat. I looked out of the windshield only to see the headlights of a semi. I screamed loudly as our car collided head on with the large vehicle. I ducked down into the floorboard.

One thing led to another and I was being carried past my now dead parents. Once I was put in a car I cried myself for God knows how long before sleep took over.

I woke up in a strange building. I looked up at a woman who had a sweet, soft, and heart-warning smile,"hi sweetie, I'm Sarah. What's your name?" She asked. I hesitated a bit before answering,"I-I'm Delilah." I said softly. She smiled,"that's a beautiful name." I looked around,"w-where am I?" I whimpered,"I-I want my m-mummy and d-daddy.." I felt tears in my eyes. She picked me up and started rocking me. I yawned as everything turned black and I drifted off to sleep. I felt myself being laid on a bed and covered up. I curled up under the blankets as I felt a stuffed animal behind placed under my arms. Little did I know, I would be staying here for a long time.