21 Frank Declaration

Part 21 Frank declaration

Arnav walked to his room and locked the door, leaving Sheetal bamboozled. She has to do something about this. Her mind was not working. Sheetal stood thunderstruck. Coming to the composure, she walked out hurriedly.

Fatima slowly came out of the kitchen and heard their talk. She went to Arnav's room and knocked on the door. Arnav didn't open the door until he heard Fatima's voice. he thought it was Sheetal.

"This is Fatima"

Arnav opened the door.

"I'm truly happy you shut Sheetal's mouth down. But... I don't like what you said about Khushi..." Fatima didn't hesitate to tell what she felt.

"I agree what you are going through is unbearable. But, Khushi's condition is more miserable than you, Arnav bituwa. She is not even able to call her mother Mummy. She thinks you are her father. She has no one other than you..."

She was about to say something, but Arnav stopped her showing his palm.

"What I talked about Khushi is not true. Sheetal things Khushi is my weakness. Of course, she is right. But I don't want her to take it in her favor. That's why I said I don't care about Khushi."

Fatima was stunned.

"I'm not her mother's husband. It doesn't mean I'm not her father. She is KHUSHI... she will be with me, no matter what"

Fatima nodded okay with a smile.

"Why don't you just divorce Sheetal? Manju wanted the same. She is furious like hell with Sheetal..." Fatima asked.

"Today, Manju Didi slapped her hard..."

"Sheetal deserves it. Manju was upset because you were silent, letting her shout at you. Now, I understood why you were silent. You have done a very good job of capturing her cheap behavior in your phone"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Do something to get rid of her, Arnav. It's enough... enough of your sufferings"

"I will find a solution to this problem soon"

Fatima nodded ok and left the place.

Arnav sat on the bed thinking about Khushi... (Not Baby Khushi) he was restless from the time she cried clutching his hand. She was in pain, seeing him in pain. He knew that. He never wanted to see her crying but he was glad to see her crying for HIM. It was not a big deal for Arnav to get a divorce from Sheetal. He didn't think about it so far because he didn't think beyond the life he was living.

.......

Sheetal hurried inside the luxurious hotel room. Sarath grinned at her brightly.

"Hi, darling... did you tear Arnav into pieces?" he asked excitedly.

In no time, she slapped him hard, making him stumble. He looked at her shockingly.

"Because of you, I was slapped in front of everyone"

"Slapped? Who slapped you?"

"Who else? Manju"

"Oh... after all, she knew your story..."

"Shut up... because of your bloody idea, I went to the school in a drunken state. Arnav captured everything in his mobile as evidence of the divorce"

"Whaaaat? Divorce? Is that Arnav who talked about divorce?"

"He not just talked to me but with his lawyer also. He is not ready to give me a penny in the account of revenging me for insulting him in front of his staff"