Prologue

There was once a time when Rifan and Ditya were inseparable. They shared everything - their dreams, their secrets, and even their fears. As children, they played together in the park, sharing laughs and chasing after each other. As teenagers, they stayed up late into the night talking about their passions and ambitions. And as young adults, they continued to confide in each other about their relationships and struggles.

Rifan was always the math genius, with a sharp mind and a knack for solving complex problems. Ditya, on the other hand, had a heart of gold and a passion for helping others. Despite their differences, they complemented each other in every way.

But as life often does, things began to change. Rifan's ambitions took him down a different path, and Ditya found herself struggling to keep up with his fast-paced world. As their conversations became less frequent and their time together grew scarce, their bond began to weaken.

Still, Rifan and Ditya remained in each other's thoughts, wondering what could have been if they had stayed on the same path. And as fate would have it, their paths were destined to cross again - but not in the way they had hoped.

This is the story of their journey, of the echoes of love lost that lingered between them, and of the pain and heartbreak that ultimately tore them apart.