Chapter 3: "The Arrival of Tiara" (Part 2)

~ Getting Closer ~

Rifan and Tiara had been dating for a few months now, and Rifan had never felt this way before. Tiara had a way of making him feel like he was the most important person in the world. She was also struggling with mental illness, and Rifan wanted to be there for her in any way he could.

One evening, as they were sitting in Rifan's apartment, Tiara opened up to him about her struggles. 

"Sometimes it feels like I'm never going to get better," she said, tears welling up in her eyes.

Rifan took her hand and squeezed it gently. "You will get better," he said, trying to sound as reassuring as possible. "I'm here for you, no matter what."

Tiara looked up at him, her eyes shining with gratitude. "Thank you," she said.  "I don't know what I would do without you."

Rifan felt a pang of guilt in his chest. He knew he was in a committed relationship with Ditya, but he couldn't help the feelings he had for Tiara. 

"I'm always here for you," he said, forcing a smile.

---

Rifan' got a message notfication, interrupting the moment. It was Ditya, and he felt his heart race as he answered. 

Ditya: "Hey, what's up? I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing," 

Rifan: "I'm good, Just hanging out with a friend"

---

As Rifan's relationship with Tiara became more closer, he was committed to Tiara and wanted to support her through her mental illness. As Tiara became increasingly dependent on Rifan for emotional support, Rifan found himself growing closer and more emotionally connected to her. Tiara was always there for him, offering her love and support in return, and he found himself relying on her more and more.

Tiara's kindness and understanding helped Rifan feel comfortable and safe with her, and he found himself wanting to spend more and more time with her. Meanwhile, his relationship with Ditya began to feel more distant and strained, as the two of them struggled to make their long-distance relationship work.

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months, Rifan found himself increasingly drawn to Tiara. He loved the way she made him feel and the way she understood him like no one else ever had. He knew that his feelings for her were growing stronger every day, and he couldn't deny the deep emotional connection they shared.

Tiara: (looking down) I'm sorry, Rifan. I know I shouldn't be putting all of this on you. It's not fair to you.

Rifan: (sitting next to her and putting a hand on her shoulder) Hey, it's okay. I'm here for you. You know that.

Tiara: (sighs) I just feel like such a burden sometimes. I hate feeling this way.

Rifan: (smiling) You're not a burden. I care about you, Tiara. You're important to me.

Tiara: (looking up at him) Really?

Rifan: (nodding) Really. And you know what? You make me feel comfortable, too. I feel like I can be myself around you.

Tiara: (smiling) I'm glad. I really like spending time with you, Rifan.