Chapter 1: "First Love in Bandung"

Ditya and Rifan were both students at a high school in Bandung. Ditya was a petite girl with long  hair and big brown eyes that sparkled whenever she smiled. Rifan, on the other hand, was a tall, lanky boy with a mop of messy hair. Rifan loved math and was always solving equations, while Ditya spent her free time volunteering for the Red Cross. They would often discuss their passions, sometimes teasing each other good-naturedly about their differing interests.

 They would often discuss their passions, sometimes teasing each other good-naturedly about their differing interests

As they spent more time together, their friendship turned into a romantic relationship. They were each other's first love and everything seemed perfect. They shared a deep connection and understood each other in a way that no one else could.

One day, after Rifan arrived to accompany Ditya home, Rifan turned to Ditya and said,
"You know, Ditya, you're not just my best friend. And I don't know what I'd do without you. I think I'm falling for you"

Ditya's heart fluttered at Rifan's words, and she realized that she had fallen in love with him. She took a deep breath and said,
"Rifan, I think I'm already there. I was born to tell you I Love You".

However, as they approached the end of high school, Rifan had to make a difficult decision. Their happiness was short-lived when Rifan announced that he had been accepted into a prestigious university in Jakarta. He was excited about the opportunity to pursue his dreams but also worried about what it would mean for their relationship. Ditya was devastated when he told her, but she knew that she couldn't hold him back. They promised to keep in touch and see each other as often as possible.

As Rifan left for Jakarta, Ditya stood at the train station and watched him go, tears streaming down her face. She knew that their love would be put to the test, but she also knew that their bond was strong enough to survive the distance.