ᴛʜє αƖᴏηѕᴏ-ωєʙʙєя ғαмɪƖу _ ᴘαяᴛ 1

A little chapter about the time the Alonso-Webber family spent together just after the Jeddah Grand Prix
Enjoy!
________________

Sunday night, just after the GP

Fernando was coming back to his room from today's celebrations. He was kind of exhausted even if it wasn't that late. He didn't even want to go to the party after his podium was taken from him. He only wanted to go back to his room and to snuggle in his bed. He knew his sons were in good hands with Pierre and Carlos and he was sure that Esteban was sleeping so he wasn't worried.

What he wanted the most was to cuddle with Mark and to snuggle in his chest but unfortunately, his flight had been cancelled and it was pretty useless to take the next one has it made him arrive after the race. The Spaniard will have to content himself with cuddling the stuffed goat Stoffel gave him when he retired in 2018.

Vaguely seeing the amount of messages sent in the group chat, the Aston Martin driver opened his hotel room's door, only thinking of the shower he will be able to finally take. When he closed the door, he froze, a strange feeling spreading in him. He slowly put his bag on the ground, making sure to be quiet and he grabbed his umbrella that was leaning against the wall. He started to walk very slowly toward the bathroom were light escaped from the gap between the floor and the bottom of the door. He could hear the water run behind the door and the shuffle of shampoo bottles and clothes. Quietly starting to open the bathroom door, he lift his umbrella like a sword and finally opened it in one movement, making the intruder turn around with a jump.

When he saw who was in front of him, Fernando's jaw dropped and he let the umbrella fall from his hand, shocked.

- Mark?
- Fucking hell Nando! Why?!
- I though it was an intruder!
- I literally left my shoes and my coat at the door!
- I heard noises and I saw the light! Sorry I didn't see them!

Fernando felt all the pressure leave his body, making him go limp and letting all his emotions flow. He nearly fall, his boyfriend catching him in his arms and keeping him close to his chest. The Spaniard felt his eyes stinging because of the tears that threatened to escape them.

- Shhhh, relax Honey, I'm here, shhhh
- I'm sorry, it's just- it's just... I'm so tired, the FIA are making me tense, the celebrations drained all my remaining energy and I though you were a creepy fan... I'm just so tired...
- I know, I'm sorry Honey, I just wanted to surprise you but now I'm feeling bad for not telling you beforehand
- No, no, Mi Luz, it's nothing. Thank you for being here, I fucking needed it.
- I figured. I prepared you a bath, go in and relax, I'll bring you food and some clothes okay?
- Can I have some of your clothes?
- I'm already on it. Do you want red wine, white wine or rosé?
- I won't say no to some red wine
- Alright. Take place, I'm coming back in no time Honey. Love you
- Te amo Corázon

With that, the Aussie left the room to retrieve everything. Fernando slowly stripped from his team clothes and his underwear before stepping in the bath. The hot water rapidly warmed him and the driver let his muscles relax while a sigh left his lips, a lazy smile taking place on his lips.

After what felt like seconds, in reality five minutes later, Mark came back with everything he needed. He put the bowl of chopped fruits on the edge of the bath tub, followed by the wine bottle and two wine glasses. After that, he spread his sweat pants and his hoodie on the towel warmer. When he turned back, he saw Fernando already munching on the fruits, making him chuckle. The Spaniard looked at him innocently before making grabby hands toward him.

- What is it Honey?
- Come in with me, I want cuddles

The Australian only chuckled before stripping under the hungry eyes of his fiancé. He then slipped in the warm water, placing the Spaniard between his legs, his back against his own chest. He poured themself a glass of wine and gave one to his lover while slowly kissing his neck and jawline, making the younger whine.