ᴛʜє ωєɗɗɪηɢ - ᴘαяᴛ 3

As the night fell, the wedding moved to the reception room. Again, Mark and Fernando discovered it for the first time. Lando, Oscar, Esteban and Yuki were behind them, proud smiles on their lips while Stoffel was preparing everything for the wedding photoshoot.that was going to take place just fifteen minutes later. The Spaniard was smiling brightly, gripping his new husband's hand. On the other hand, Mark had his jaw on the floor, surprised by the beauty of what his sons made.

- So? You like it?, asked Oscar, a shy and anxious smile on his lips

- If we like it? Hijo, no, we don't like it, we love it!

- We're fucking loving it. Mate, how the fuck did you four chaotic kids do that?

- MARK! LANGUAGE!

- Sorry Honey. But... HOW! You're always make messes! Not perfect things like that!

- Mark! That is bad to say that to them!

- No but... he got a point, laughed Esteban

- But it's you're wedding, added Yuki, we had to make it perfect

- And we had Stoffel the perfectionist with us so...

- Oscar, you should watch your tongue, if I wasn't there, Lando and you would have put papaya orange everywhere

- But it's a cool colour!, whined Lando

- Not when McLaren traumatised both Mamá and me. Plus, we agreed that the colour scheme was yellow and green, not papaya orange

- But it would have been even more beautiful, mumbled the Brit

- Keep the idea for your own wedding with Carlos

- Oscar, shut up! We've not been together long enough to think about marriage!

- By the way kid, interrupted Mark, how is it with your Spanish boyfriend?

- Good! We've been together for two weeks already and it's perfect!

- Good, good, I'm happy for you. And I'll go after him if he doesn't treat you good enough

That's when Stoffel seemed to remember the photoshoot. He immediately grabbed his parents arms and dragged them with him.

- Mamá, Dad, we have to hurry, the hour of the photoshoot's near!

- Stoffel, sweetie, calm down. We're gonna be on time.

- But I want your day to be perfect...

- And it is. Even with us being a little late. Now come and hug your Mamá, you need to relax

The Belgian immediately went in Fernando's arms, tucking his head in the older's neck. A hand went to pet his hair, sweet Spanish words being whispered in his ear. Stoffel calmed down entirely some seconds later. During that time, Lando and Yuki tucked themselves under Mark's arms, jealous of the attention their older brother was getting.

- So... Should we go? Because we will be rally late if we don't, said Esteban

- Oh, yeah, true, hurried Nando, but it will not be just pics of Mark and I okay? We want pictures with you all too, your our sons after all

- Okay Mamá 

They all went to the garden after that to do the pictures, all smiles and laughs.

When the pics were done, they went back to the reception room where all the guests were waiting for them. Logan was once again engaged in a conversation with Nico but this time Lewis, Guanyu and Valtteri were with them. The boy didn't seem as desperate to escape as last time, he even was smiling brightly. Lewis was side hugging his husband, his arm tight around the German's uncovered waist. The young American really look like he belonged in the family. Guanyu was talking actively, a smile on his lips and his hands moving around. Valtteri was next to him, his hand on his back, under the Chinese boy's jacket. The Finn was listening attentively, focused on him alone.