ᴛʜє αƖᴏηѕᴏ-ωєʙʙєя ғαмɪƖу _ ᴘαяᴛ 2

After some time, they arrived at Mark and Fernando's house. When everything was stored in the rooms, they each went to build everything. Fernando went to Lando while Mark took care of Yuki and Stoffel stayed with Esteban.

The two oldest brothers build everything together calmly, talking and singing along the music the Frenchman put. The same thing couldn't be said for the other rooms.

In Lando's room, for the moment Fernando was building one of the shelves the Brit choose. He of course was doing it alone as Lando was talking about his streams and Carlos while moving his hands and arms everywhere. The Spaniard was surprisingly not bothered to do everything, to happy to listen about his son's stories, teasing him every time he brings Carlos up, making him blush. Lando finally decided to try and help Fernando. But, after only ten minutes the poor Brit hit his thumb with a hammer. He let out a scream, tears starting to escape his eyes, his lip quivering while he tried to contain a sob. The Spaniard immediately let go of what he was doing and took the boy in his arm, delicately taking his hand in his own to look at it. A bruise already was visible and the finger was swelling. Fernando winced, thinking of what to do.

At the same moment, in Yuki's room, Mark was trying to build the Japanese's furniture while making sure the boy didn't hurt himself stupidly. After just two minutes, the hammer was already abandoned at the side, Yuki spread on the floor, smiling at his phone and tapping on the screen. Mark let him be, grateful that the boy couldn't hurt himself anymore. Just when he was finishing the first part of the shelf, he heard a scream coming from another room. He immediately put down what he had in hand and ran to Lando's room, worry evident on his face. Yuki, Esteban and Stoffel followed him just as worried as him.

When he came in, he saw Lando wrapped in his fiancé's arms, crying. Fernando was examining one of the Brit's fingers, making him whimper.

- Nando? Honey, what happened?
- Lando hit his thumb with the hammer while he tried to help me
- Shit, does it look bad?
- Yeah it does. It is already pretty purple and swelled. I think we should bring him to the hospital to see if he didn't break it or anything
- No Papá, cried Lando, if it is broken, I won't be able to drive next weekend!
- Lando, little quokka, listen to Papá. We have to see if you have something. If we don't go and you have a broken thumb you could hurt yourself more and it could heal badly.
- Okay...
- Good. Honey?

Fernando stopped petting Lando's hair, listening to Mark

- Do you want me to take care of him or are you doing it?
- I'm taking care of him Mi Luz. But can one of you build his furniture please
- I'll take care of it Papá, said Stoffel, smiling kindly, take care of Lando, we'll do everything here.
- Great, thank you Mijo. Lando, Dad's going to help you put your shoes, I'm going to start the car

The boy only nodded, following Mark while Fernando grabbed his keys, putting his shoes in a rush. When Lando was ready, he took place next to the Spaniard and they drove off to the hospital.

At the same time, at the house, the kids were playing some video games together while Mark was cooking, the furniture already built and placed at their place in each room. While steering the meat and tomato sauce in the pan, the Australian let his mind run free. He was quite worried for Lando, him and Fernando left nearly 4 hours ago and he didn't any news from them since they arrived at the hospital. Just when he grabbed his phone to call his boyfriend, a picture of the Spaniard sleeping popped on the screen and the device started to ring. He picked it up immediately, to eager to know if his son was okay.

- Hello Mi Amor, we are leaving the hospital, we should be here in twenty minutes.
- Great, I'm almost done with making dinner. Is Lando okay?
- Si, he doesn't have any real damage but it will hurt for some day. He will be okay to drive at Melbourne.
- Great, it would be a shame if he couldn't. Be careful on your way back Honey.
- As always. Te amo
- Love you too

With that, Fernando hanged up and Mark started cooking again. Just five minutes before his fiancé was suppose to arrive, the Australian called the boys and told them to prepare the table.

When Fernando and Lando finally entered the house, Yuki launched himself at Lando, worried.

- Lando! Are you okay?!
- Yes, yes I am, I just have to be careful not to hurt it again. I'm tired tho...
- Well come here little one, said Mark gently, the dinner is ready. And by the way Yuki, you have some things to tell us no?

The Japanese boy blushed as red as a Ferrari, trying to escape Lando's arms that the Brit was using to keep him from running away.

- That's true Yuki, you never told us how your date with Pierre was, added Fernando
- I, hum... Pierre wants it to be private for the moment...
- Awwwww, whined Lando, come on, we want to know
- Yuki... you know we can tell what happened with just this sentence right, sniggered Fernando

The boy blushed, embarrassed. Mark smiled before ruffling his hair.

- Come on, you can tell us during diner. I'm sure Pierre will be okay with it. We're your family after all
- And if he is not okay with that, he doesn't have to know, added Fernando

Yuki only laughed, following Lando to the table. They sat at the same place and started eating in silence before Esteban decided to talk.

- So Yuki, how was it with Pierre. I assume it went well because he couldn't stop smiling like a love-sick puppy since Bahrain

Again, the Japanese blushed, poking at his food with his fork.

- Well... like you know we went to a restaurant together... we spend a really good evening and we stayed until they closed. After that we walked together around the city and he took my hand...
- Awww that's cute, cooed Stoffel with a huge smile
- And hum... Pierre stopped at a moment and he kissed me...
- Just like that, asked Fernando
- Just like that, yes. He then told me that he loved me and he wanted us to be together... I said that I loved him too and now he is my boyfriend. I spend the night in his hotel room too
- No funny business?, warned Mark
- No, only a lot of cuddles, answered Yuki with a dreamy smile
- That's really cute Yuki, said Fernando softly, I'm really happy everything went well between you two
- Thanks Papá
- You're welcome Mijo. And you Lando, how is it going with Carlos?

The young Brit choked on his food, coughing while drinking water. When he finally calmed down, he was bright red, a shy little smile on his lips.

- Hum... we... hum... I don't really know... he asked me to eat with him when we'll be at Melbourne but it's not an official date or anything...
- Dios mios, I swear he has no balls.
- You can't say anything, we weren't any better before we started dating.
- Shut up Mark, it's not about us, it's about our son and his future boyfriend. I think I'll have a little conversation with him when I see him again.
- No, Papá, please do not scare him away
- I won't, don't worry

Lando just eyed Fernando with an unsure gaze which made the other boys laugh and Mark only smiled, amused.

They finished eating in silence before spreading on the sofas with a movie playing on the TV, Lando cuddled in Mark's arms while Yuki was in Fernando's. Esteban and Stoffel sat together, showing each other stupid things they found on social media.

After only an hour, all the kids were sleeping, little snores escaping their mouths and Esteban and Stoffel snuggling together.

Mark and Fernando smiled wide, looking at each other lovingly.

- Te amo Mi Luz...
- Love you too Honey... Thank you for bringing this little family together.

The Spaniard only smiled impossibly wider, looking at the kids. He gently put his head on the Aussie's shoulder with an happy sigh. God, he really loved his little family and he couldn't wait to marry the man next to him.

___________
Fucking finally, I finished this chapter! God it was tough. I'm really sorry for this unannounced hiatus. Currently, and until the 9th of June, I have like at least one exam per week (I only have one week where I have nothing 💀). Since I already had to retake my first year, I'd like to pass this one so I'll be more focused on my studies. I'll try to write still but it will be less often than before 😅

I hope you liked this chapter and again if you see mistakes please tell me.

Bye bye until next time everyone! And thanks for the reads, we are at nearly 3k on all the book, that's insane and I didn't though that it would be so much in so little time. Love you all!