ғɪηαƖƖу ʙαᴄᴋ!

In the living room, Nico and Lewis started to run again, screaming and laughing. Daniel and Charles joined and started playing with them. Checo stayed in Lance's arms, cuddling with a squirrel plushie. Sebastian was staring at Mick, making the blond blush. Kimi shook the 2010's Red Bull driver shoulder, catching his attention.

- Why are you staring at that poor boy like that?
- He reminds me of someone but I can't remember who. And I saw him on a picture that we hang in the room. It looks like a family picture.
- Maybe he's our son?
- He can't be, he's too old, he looks like he's in his 20s.
- And? Maybe we adopted him late.
- I don't believe that.
- Then come with me, we're asking him.
- Kimi no!

The Finn didn't pay attention to the German, walking to Mick. Seb could only follow, his cheeks red. When they were in front of the young man, Kimi sat in front of him, forcing Seb to do the same.

- Hum.. hi?
- Bwoah, Seb saw a picture of you with us and wanted to know who you are.
- KIMI! Oh god, I'm sorry, I just- you make me think of someone and I don't know- if you don't want to tell us anything it's okay
- Shut up Sebastian
- Kimi, how dare you!
- Bwoah

Mick stayed silent, eying them with amusement.

- You never change do you?
- Wait, he's like that even after our wedding?
- You're not married, or even engaged. But yeah, you always are like that but it's cute
- Bwoah, and when am I fucking doing it then? Or am I an idiot when I'm old?

Seb blushed at Kimi's words, his heart beating fast.

- Who knows, maybe, chuckled Mick
- Bwoah, so who are you?
- I'm Mick Schumacher, Michael's son. And you kinda act like my dads so I'm like one of your grid kids, just like Charles or Lance.
- Wait, you're Mick?! Oh my god, you grew up so much! You became a beautiful young man!

Seb started tearing up, hugging the young blond. Mick laughed, hugging him back.

- The mum genes are already here I see
- The mum genes? Why do you call him mum?
- He act a lot like a mum nowadays, it wasn't like that always though
- Oh really?
- Shut up Kimi
- No, don't want to Sebby
- I hate you

Mick laugh again and Kimi had a little smirk while Seb continue to hug the young Schumacher.

- No because, your older self doesn't know about it but Seb actually was a trouble maker even at Ferrari. He scolded you for giving me a list of the best alcohols at the FIA Gala in 2018 but he wasn't better
- What do you mean?
- He made me drink vodka during the night
- Bwoah, not even mad

They continue to talk a little together before Hulk came back with them, little Kevin sleeping in his arms. Mark was surprise before he looked at the clock.

- Oh god, it's dinner time! Honey, come help me to make food, Seb, Lance, can you prepare the table?

The two men nodded but when Lance tried to get up, Checo started to whimper, his lower lip wobbling, tears coming to his eyes.

- What is it sweetie?
- Lancie no leave me
- I'm just gonna help Seb, I'll come back
- ¡Nooooo! ¡No me dejes!
- Checo, amor, calm down
- Naaaaaah!
- Sergio!

Mick got up, a little smile on his face

- Don't worry Lance, I'll take care of it, stay with Checo
- Thank you Mick

The blond smiled to his friend before following Seb. The Canadian tried to calm the Mexican down, cuddling him and singing in his ear. All the kids were calm again, sleepy in the adults arms or cuddled with each others.

When the dinner was ready, they all sat around the big table, the smaller kids on the knees of the adults. Just as started to eat, someone knocked loudly on the door.