𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

(Y/n) walked out the Mess Hall and slammed the doors behind her, making everyone flinch.

" Nice job dumbass. I hope that was worth it 'cause now (Y/n)'s upset !" Max frowned from his seat on the table as he crossed his arms.

.
.

When (Y/n) did came back, she was much calmer and had this neutral stare on her face. But she clearly didn't expect to be tackled by worried campers, plus Neil who finally came back from his attic trip and heard what happened.

The counselor felt a more relaxed smile appear on her face as she was bombarded by worried questions from worried campers who wanted to make sure she was alright.

" Kids please." The campers looked at her as she sits up from her position on the ground.

" I'm okay now, I just needed to let off some steam.." She gave them a soft smile as she felt them stare at her face, trying to search for any kind of discomfort.

When they saw she was perfectly calm, they got off her and helped her get up.

" Now who wants to learn to play poker ?" She grinned as she saw Max and Nurf turn to her in the corner of her eye.

~

" No fair ! You fucking cheated !" (Y/n) heard Gwen yell with Nurf's triumphant laughter in the background.

She shakes her head and turned back to the drawing she was doing when someone poked her shoulder. Turning the other way, three hooded judges were standing there while holding something behind their back.

" Yes ?" The judges smiled and took the thing from behind their back. A golden trophy was presented to her but she looked at it really confused.

Why were they presenting her the trophy?

" Who is it for ?" The judges pushed it in her arms, she caught it before it fell out her hands. The situation sinked in and the (h/c) counselor blushed as everyone else noticed what was happening.

David's green eyes widened as he saw his co-counselor lose her composure with a pink blush, while the children gathered around her with smiles.

" F-For me ?" The trio nodded as the counselor shyly smiled, not noticing green eyes staring at her in disbelief.

" O-Oh ! Thank you !" She smiled and took the white envelope from one of the judges hand and read it out loud.

[For your excellent work and creativity, you've clearly showed your determination to take care of the camp and all its campers. So we decided to name YOU the camp counselor of the year !!]

The campers cheered as their counselor tried to hide her wide smile behind her hand.

" (Y/n) ! (Y/n) !-" Nerris started to chant making all of them follow while the counselor got cherry red in the face hearing even the judges clap for her.

" Kids please.." She muttered as the children chant her name again and again.

David stared at his flustered co-counselor from behind with a bewildered face, he couldn't believe she won the price he's been waiting to have for a few years now.

' I can't believe I lost to (Y/n)..' He thought with a heavy sigh but then he looked at her embarrassed face and felt his disappointment slightly disappear.

' Meh, It could've been worse. Like what if it was Dolph who won instead..'

' He really looks like Hitler, huh David ?' The redhead got startled to hear Nikki's voice in his head, he turned to look down at the greenette and took a cautious step away from her.