𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒆𝒏

Today is another day at Camp Campbell.

After the last night's fiasco, David seem even more enthusiastic than usual while (Y/n) seemed on edge about something.

It wasn't normal for her to blow up like she did the previous night, and all the campers noticed her distracted mood and her inability to stay calm like she used to.

(Y/n) was definitely on edge about something...and of course everyone noticed.

.
.

Today's the day where David wanted to do Fire Safety camp and Political history camp all in one activity.
Of course the redhead thought his curly co-counselor would be the first to say it was a bad idea but to his and Gwen's surprise she didn't even moved from her bed.

(Y/n) had her back turned to them as she laid there, staring blankly at the wall in front of her, seemingly elsewhere as she didn't answer at her friends.

Of course noticing her blue mood, both counselors choose to leave her alone and take care of the campers. But of course one noticed the missing third camp counselor.

" Hey asshole ! Where's (Y/n) ? She's was supposed to make waffles today !" Max frowned as he got served those awful mashed potatoes that he refused to eat. David's warm smile turned into a concern at the mention of her.

" Look campers. (Y/n) is-" He paused for a second. "-not feeling well. She looks like she's out of sorts today. She's still in bed right now so she won't be with us today." He sighed as the kids grew concerned.

" Wait what ?"

" (Y/n) is sick !?"

" Is she alright ?!"

" The fuck you mean she's still in bed right now!?"

David grew a smile as the kids start bombarding him with questions all at once. It was good to see them so worried, after all the things she does for them it was only fair for them to be so concerned.

" Oh hell no ! I'm not staying here while (Y/n) is not here, I'm outta here !!" Max stood up from his seat and tried to walk out the Mess Hall, but David quickly caught the tan boy and hold him up.

" Now, now Max. As much as (Y/n) would love seeing you all, I think we should leave her for now. She's been on edge for a while now.." David sighed as the boy start glaring at him with pure hatred.

" David sighed as the boy start glaring at him with pure hatred

" PUT ME DOWN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE !!"

David sighed as the tan boy start screaming to be put down so he can see his favourite counselor.

~

Like David expected, not only the Fire Safety/ Political history camp went wrong but now the campers were clearly on edge too, they didn't gave the redhead any mercy.