𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

(Y/n) was gently humming one of her favourite song.

" Come along with me~
And the butterflies and bees~
We can wander through the forest~
And do so as we please~" She softly sang as she brushed Max's hair.

His black hair was visibly very tangled and it must've been a while since someone brushed it. So with her moisturising spay in hand, she took the mission of brushing Max's hair.

The said boy was just sitting on her lap, her big jacket being dropped over his shoulder, covering his whole body from the cold night.
It was pretty late but since both were insomniac, (Y/n) took the time to take care of the tangled mess in the semi-silent cabin.

Both could hear Gwen snort from her bunk and David name every tree names under his breath, as they were sitting on a armchair with a lamp turned on near them.

" Is this better ?" She smiled and put down the brush when she was done. Max's hair was now well moisturised and now that it's detangled his soft hair had doubled in volume and seemed more pleasant to bear.

Max lift a hand and ran it through his hair, he no longer felt his hand getting stuck in multiple knots and loved the new texture that was much softer and fluffier than before.

He turned to his counselor and grinned.
" It's much better, isn't it ?" She smiled when he nodded and keep running his hands in his hair.

" We should go to bed, it's getting late.." (Y/n) stood up from the armchair with Max on her hip and turned off the lamp.

*✿❀ - ❀✿*

The next day..

Max walked in his tent and noticed something on his cot.

"Are those..fucking dandelions?" He asked as he took the small flowers off his bed and saw a small folded paper with a heart sticker.

" The fuck is this ?" He went to open it but as soon as he did, he heard trying to sneak in. So he quickly turned around-

-and saw Preston slipping and falling on the ground after being startled

-and saw Preston slipping and falling on the ground after being startled. The theatre kid didn't expected to be spotted this quickly.

Preston quickly stood back up and ran away from the tent with a embarrassed blush.

Max just raised a brow in pure confusion..

.
.

Later on, the iconic trio was sitting on the grass and Nikki was putting a flower crown of pink flower on Max's newly brushed hair.

" There's something different today !" Nikki smiled as Max seemed unbothered by the flowers on him but Neil wasn't on the same page.

From his point of vue, Max was pretty cute when his aqua eyes stared at his lap distractedly.