pheonix and going home

Anna POV
Days passed, and I discovered that my sister and Harry were still interested in the three-headed dog. It's as if something is directing them. It's not like I want to change everything, so I just made sure my sister is safe.

I don't like to visit Hagrid Hut as he had that dog and other animals. I don't wanna soak in saliva of fang. i still couldn't control the animal affinity.

I made my first purchase using the shopping app. I exchanged a basket of fruits with an unknown person named MR.A

ANNA-"What do you have?"

MR.A-"I have golden and diamond jewelry. i read the description about your fruits and i wanted to give it to the king."

ANNA-"I can make a lot of things like that easily. Do you have anything else?"

MR A-"I have a phoenix egg which has a bit of a problem, i can trade that if you want."

ANNA-"Seriously?? You want to trade a phoenix egg with these fruits?"

MR.A-"In our universe, fruits are very rare and the fruits you are selling has miraculous beauty and health effects which are not found. So it's worth to trade a problematic pheonix egg."

ANNA-"Okay then let's trade."

Then i saw the basket disappearing and saw an egg lying in storage space of shopping app.

I clicked on it and saw the description
Pheonix egg:- damaged pheonix egg which need huge Magic power to recover.

I was overjoyed as i can provide the magic power. But soon my happiness faded as i underestimated the magical power it needed. No wonder that he sold it easily. I'm not really disappointed. I'll just think i have given fruits for my friends.

I'll inject all the remaining magic power by the end of the day then maybe some miracle might happen.

As i entered the great hall. I looked at the huge Christmas tree which is being decorated by flitwick. I ran to prof. Flitwick and wished him

"Merry Christmas sir. Can I help you with anything?"

"Merry Christmas to you too, Miss.Granger. you can put one of these favourite ornaments on it."

I happily levitated a shiny little ball and decorated the tree. I said my goodbye and turned around. I mistakenly bumped into Snape.

Even in this happy environment, he appeared gloomy. He was about to say something, but I shouted back with a smile, not wanting to hear his reprimands.

"Prof.snape, Merry Christmas to you. I'm running late, so I must depart, sir."
I dashed away from him as quickly as I could.

Later, I hugged the twins and talked with them who had come to accompany us until we left. My sister and I boarded the Hogwarts Express. My sister and i discussed a lot of things during the journey. Mostly she kept talking about magic and books.

Hermione "it's so unfair for muggles. We can't do magic in our house anymore."

I replied with a sigh " we can't do anything about it. we are just powerless first years."

By the time we reached the station. I saw our parents waiting for us. We happily ran and hugged them.

Dad took the luggage from Hermione and said
"I missed my princesses."

Hermione and i smiled while giving a family hug while saying

"Missed you a lot"