mudblood and snape punishment

It's so nice to be walking down the corridor, where I can feel the chilling breeze and
"shit!"

When I saw Neville collapse near the Slytherin students, I yelled across the corridor,
"Hey!! STOP!! "What are you up to?"

"Anna!!" exclaimed Neville from the ground.

"Look who's here to save this fat ass," Draco muttered, amusingly staring at me.

I ignored Malfoy's words and attempted to force Neville to stand, but he fell down again, and I noticed his legs were attached.

I mumbled as I remembered the curse that can have this effect.
"The Leglocker Curse"

"Why are you all bullying him?" I asked, plainly looking at Malfoy and his two followers, crabbe and goyle.
"He's the same as you."

Draco seems irritated by my inquiring tone.
"It's none of your damn business, mud blood!!"

I tried not to punch and instead used words to address the matter.
"Oh, I thought Mr. Malfoy would have some manners because he comes from a noble family." But I never imagined him to be a lowly street thugs who uses dirty words."

Malfoy looked smug, then irritated as he added, "How dare a filthy blood like you call me a lowly thug?" "I think she needs some lessons like our dear Neville, Goyle."

I immediately distanced myself from Goyle by kicking him, and I raised my wand as if to fight, but then I noticed Professor Snape approaching us, and I put my wand down. I immediately blushed and yelled at Malfoy.

"WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME MUDBlood?"

Malfoy glanced at my tearful face for a moment, puzzled, and then I noticed Snape asking slowly.

"What happened here?? Do you care to explain Draco. "

Draco was taken aback but grinned as he continued, "Nothing prof.snape, we're just talking and this mud.."

Draco stopped his words realising he is in hogwarts and continued saying
"Anna kicked Goyle down."

"No, He...he...he called Anna a mud...mud blood," Neville answered hastily.

For a little pause, Snape gazed into Neville's eyes and questioned, "Who put a curse on your legs, Mr. Neville Longbottom?"

Neville fell silent, and Snape looked at me.
I thought for a moment and replied honestly,
"I don't know...I just saw Neville on the ground and Malfoy standing there when I came here," I said, tears in my eyes.

Snape said slowly.
"You will be punished, Mr. Malfoy, for a confinement with Mr. Filch tonight to clean the trophy room, crabbe and Goyle will do the same."

Draco was taken aback because he had not expected Snape to punish him.

I smirked as i lowered my head and thought the mudblood is the word Snape hates the most as it was the reason for Lilly and Snape fight.

Snape lifted Neville's curse and told me, "You will be helping me clean in the potions room as a confinement tomorrow after class."