birth of Norbert

No wonder everyone despises Snape. He's really obnoxious. He made me clean everything without the use of magic. I used to like him, but now I don't.

Despite the fact that I cleaned myself with magic. I'll never forget those awful potion ingredients. I was on my way back to Gryffindor Tower. I ran into Harry and his companions.

Hermoine Said "Come on, Anna. We're heading to Hagrid's hut."

I replied "no , I don't want to go out. I'm just going to stay in my bed. "

Harry and Hermione exchanged glances before taking my hand and dragging me to Hagrid's hut. I sighed since I was mentally exhausted to say anything.

Hagrid slammed the door in our faces, and I looked perplexed because I hadn't anticipated it from him.

I was too exhausted to care about what they said, so I just sat there doing nothing but playing with fang until I saw the dragon egg in front of me.

Hermoine questioned Hagrid
"Is that... a dragon?"

I mentally sighed thinking it looks ugly

Then i saw Hagrid saying
"Isn't he beautiful? Oh. Bless him, look. He knows his mummy. Hehe. Hallo, Norbert."

Then i saw Norbert spitting fire at Hagrid. So i decided not to get close to this creature at all but my bad luck it turned towards me. My animal affinity quickly attracted it and it started to move close towards me.

Even though I'm afraid of getting hurt. I got no choice but to pet it carefully. Then everyone saw draco running away.

As in the film, everyone was punished by prof. McGonagall . I couldn't help but glare at draco as i have to receive another punishment because of him.

We got deducted a lot of points which made our reputation worse in gryffindor. Harry didn't get into quidditch team like the original or defeated any troll. So everyone only saw his mistake of loosing more points. Which made me realise how i changed his life. i felt a little guilty.

I set myself a goal to make him join in the team. Atleast i can try to make things go back as they should be.

The next night, me ,Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco are being led to Hagrid's hut by Mr. Filch.

I couldn't help myself but tighen my wand as i remember that we will be facing voldemort soon.

Maybe whatever that sorting hat Said is right. Maybe I'm not suitable to any house. I began to question myself,Do i really belong in hogwarts?

As I'm in deep thought, everyone started to move towards the forbidden forest.