I'm not a baby

Anna pov

As usual, I emptied all my magic just before going to bed by giving magical power on the pheonix egg.

I'm exhausted after saving the unicorn, and now that my magic is depleted, I can't help but feel drowsy.

After classes the next day, I finally made everyone come to an empty room to practise magic. I expected us to take magic seriously, but it turned into a gossip session.

Fred asked while resting his hand on my shoulder
"Baby...I heard that Malfoy ran away just after seeing something in the forbidden forest. Is that true, ?"

I opened my mouth in surprise
"Who are you calling baby?? I'm not a baby"

Fred chuckled and ruffled my hair
"But you do look like a baby to me"

George came from behind me and whispered
"you don't seem like a baby. You look more like a proud little kitty"

Immediately this closeness made me remember the scene I saw in mirror of erised. I couldn't help blushing and tried to stay away from these twins.

I quickly came beside my sister. She still in gossip mode with others. I looked at twins who were chatting with ron and shook my head.

Ron quickly replied
"Merlin's beard! it's really happened George. Malfoy looked so funny while he ran with his pale face."

I mentally face-palmed myself for thinking these kids would take learning magic seriously.

Hermione asked in hushed tone
"You mean You-Know-Who's out there right now in the Forest?"

I saw Harry, Hermione, and Ron gossiping seriously. I rolled my eyes as I thought I better go outside and roam around the castle.so i tried to go without anyone noticing especially those twins.

I stomped my little foot while feeling frustrated
"When did I even behaved as a proud little kitty. How dare he call me a BABY .They are just a bunch of kids. They are the BABY'S"

Everyone is reviewing for exams in library. I'm not sure why, but I don't have the same thrill and curiosity towards Hogwarts that I used to have.