Chapter 5: A New Beginning

The two of them were in shock at what the ORDEN told them.

While that was happening, the Queen, along with her Third and Fourth commander walked towards the balcony. They opened the doors for her, and everyone cheered for her as they saw her.

The Queen smiled at them and waved at them.

"NAUI, won e gumna. Lo nu em bi tew na. Ye dom ben ga wen tu li ki vo, nu te mi na no no li tem. Um fa nu i ol te, an gu. Zen gu ti min. (My fellow RANKERS, warriors and sister. It is finally time for me to tell you the truth. As you all know, the First and Second commander were captured and brought to another planet by the beast. But before that, I had sent them on a mission. I wanted them to find out if men could be trusted.)"

The women stared whispering towards each other a some were shocked. Even the Third and Fourth commander were in shock.

"Ben tu an mi. Xen duo li re ti i en gu na wen pe sa bo. Xen den cem gro fen li ki ja ji. Zov vu fi te mi na. (I know that some of you are disappointed in me. But I also know that some of you were thinking about it but couldn't share it with your fellow sisters. While some don't know what to think as it hadn't crossed your mind. Some of you hate the idea of inviting men over to our utopia.)"

The Queen watched their reactions before continuing her speech.

"Pun mi vo. Min ji den go un. Anga vo ti me. An gu wen bo tum ni na gem bu to mi. Can tu go im ka nu le li teum ni fa nu nina. Om gu tu em ni ka li nu no em bue ol gi te. Hetem. (So, I have come up with a plan. Men shall not and will never be invited into our home. But all of you must go to them. You will find out if some of them are worthy or if some of them are not. You will go in pairs, and you will stay there for 20 days. And if you find a man that is worthy, you may break the taboo and give yourself to that man. You will not be killed)"

The crowd was suddenly quiet as nobody spoke. The Third commander suddenly walked towards the Queen and stood beside her. "Ketha, wi giem bo tu. (I give myself to you and execute this mission, my Queen.)"

The Fourth commander also came forward and said the same thing. And slowly, all the women came forward and wanted to try the idea.

The First and Second commander flew back to Egypt on their own. They placed their ship a little closer to the city and cloaked it with its invisibility. They got out and walked towards the city.

They didn't want to disturb the people, so they sneaked around to find them.

The SIREN or Akila remembered where Anubis's chambers was. She went there. But he wasn't in his chambers. Nor was Ahmed in his.

Both of them overheard the servants talking, saying that they went to war and would return tonight. They both patiently waited.

Anubis and his warriors returned with victory. Some of the guards partied while the rest went to the showers.

The SIREN and GARTY followed them both as they walked away.

Anubis walked towards his private bath while Ahmed walked towards his chambers.

Anubis entered. As his body made contact with the water, he released a groan. He placed his hand on his shoulder trying to massage it. He gave up as he couldn't do it properly. He sat for a few minutes as he was falling asleep. He suddenly felt hands on his shoulders.

"Yess. Right there." Anubis didn't care who it was as long as the person was doing a good job.

While that was happening, Ahmed was in his chambers. He sat down on his bed and sighed. He suddenly heard a knock on the door. He groaned as he got up and opened the door.