1

☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩

☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩

EVERYONE WAS ON the couch besides fuckshit, who was helping a customer with his board, everyone else was watching the tv and playing would you rather.

"that's probably the worst "Would you rather" I've ever heard" ray said fourth grade speaking up immediately after "what about would you rather suck your dads dick or eat your mom out?" he asked making everyone confused and look over to him.

"what?" angel spoke with her eyebrows furrowed "what the fuck" ray said "what?" Ruben repeated. "oh, my gosh" ray said with his hands on his head leaning back. "what kind on conversation is this, bro?" he asked looking over at Ruben and angel making the teens nod there head also wondering what this conversation is.

seconds later ray calls out for his best friend "what's up?" fuckshit asked looking at him "would you rather suck your dads dick or eat your mom out?" repeating what fourth grade asked "you would suck your dads dick right? that's not a weird answer" fourth grade added.

"shut the fuck up fourth grade, shut the fuck up" fuckshit said looking at him "life or death, come on." ray added to see fuckshits answer. making angel curious to what he was gonna respond with.

"hey. whatever I'm doing, im drugging one of them motherfuckers. im not gonna say who, but im gonna drug the motherfucks till they sleep." fuckshit spoke smiling a little "You're gonna rape your parents?" fourth grade slowly asked "huh?" fuckshit said confused. "that's.. that rape" angel added whiling looking confused.

angel noticed that a smaller boy was looking at the shirts while listening in on their conversation. she smiled a little, then turned her focus back on the conversation.

"id rather rape one of my parents than to consciously" fuckshit said giving us the gesture of his idea "yo, what the fuck?" ray said "im not tripping life or death. life or death" fuckshit added while taking a glance at the customer in front of him. a second later fuckshit spoke again "fuck it, id just rape my parents, or one of them" shrugging turning his focus to the customer making the teens on the couch laugh.

"for real, im never coming back here again" said the customer looking at fuckshit then to the others on the couch. "wow" ray said "y'all n****** scaring off customers" fuckshit. "this is not an accurate representation of what we usually talk about" ray spoke while the customer was still in the store. "y'all are bad for business my n******" fuckshit said "is there any way you could just, forget I even asked?" fourth grade spoke "I feel really weird now" he added looking at the teens on the couches. "oh, hell no" ray said.

the smaller boy was taking a look at the stuff on the counter while looking over at everyone else on the couch, clearly wanting to join everyone but was nervous too.

after the customer left the store, fuckshit decided to join everyone on the couch. ray and fuckshit sat next to each other while Ruben and angel sat in front of the tv on the floor, head rested on his shoulder. "yo, these n****** are in Paris" ray spoke watching the tv carefully. "eating nice dinners. staying at nice hotels" he spoke again. "I've been to France before, those n****** are assholes" fuckshit added having his focus stay on the tv. "yea, but you went with your parents, imagine if that was us" ray said.

☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩

How angel met the boys, was she was skating at the courthouse by herself. she smiled at them a few times before she met them. she took a liking to the boy with the shaved head. he looked familiar to her.

after a while at the courthouse, someone screamed "5-0" which made everyone take off, but when she accidentally ran into Ruben, he grabbed her hand and they ran to fuckshits car together. making her join them in there many adventures.

ruben and angel are a lot closer to each other then the rest of them. finding out that they live in the same apartment complex and live a couple doors down from each other. Rubens mom beats on him AND his sister. so some nights he spends his time at angels house. considering that her family is never home. she never cared that he would come knocking on her door asking to sleepover.

and if Angel's not hanging out with the crew, she's with Ruben. usually when the two are together, they get slushies together. it was the time where both of them could forget all the other worries in the world and just enjoy the time they spend together.

but they were both two clueless teenagers who were falling in love and are scared about rejection.

Authors note:

first chapter! I hope everyone enjoyed this as much as I did!

815 words.