6

✱*

✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰

ANGEL WAS SITTING on her board next to fuckshit. "two weeks, n*****?" ray asked. "I know my parents seen my report card. they were fucking pissed. no car for two weeks" explained fuckshit "might as well cut my dick off" he added making angel crack a smile and ray laugh a little.

"my parents are fucking r*******" fuckshit spoke "im a junior in high school, not like im about to get into Harvard or some shit" fuckshit said. angel rolled her eyes at the boy, knowing he should be a little more grateful. 

"like my parents did that. they get paid. I get c's and im cool with that. that lifes not mine" fuckshit said. she knew fuckshit gave up trying a long time ago, hearing him speak about made her realize he finally gave up. 

"so whats you gonna do?" ray asked his best friend "skate. have fun. go to party. just live life" fuckshit explained laughing as he spoke. "that sounds nice" ray said being a little sarcastic. "all that trying hard shit. that's shits just corny" fuckshit said shaking his head. "I think that shits corny, Im trying to get out the hood. im trying to go see shit." ray said making the girl smile knowing he's gonna go pro one day.

"I dont live in the hood. I got options n*****." fuckshit said "n***** what options you got?" fuckshits best friend asked "im just not trying to take this shit seriously." he spoke giving his friends the hint that he's given up. "well, good luck with that, im gonna send you a postcard when im on tour" ray spoke.

"what about you fourth grade, what do you want to do?" ray asked his friend "I dont. guess, like, make a movie or something" fourth grade said, everyone laughing at him made the hispanic girl roll her eyes at her friends.

"this n***** thinks he's Spielberg or some shit" fuckshit said laughing "you know you gotta say words to make movies. n*****, I heard you talk, like, twice" he added still laughing. "stupid idea." fourth grade said looking down, making angel frown "yes it was" fuckshit spoke "I dont know, guess ill just work at the dmv with my dad" fourth grade said looking up.

"I believe in you fourth grade, i know you'll be able to make movies." angel spoke up, smiling, making everyone turn to her. "what about you angel?" fuckshit asked the girl. "im gonna go to Hawaii. surf everyday, swim with dolphins." she said looking at her shoes "what about skating?" Ruben asked the girl "dont know, do people in Hawaii skate?" she asked making everyone laugh as well as her.

ray got up "where are you going?" asked fuckshit and angel, "im about to skate this gap, try hard. be corny. right?" ray asked "yeah, right." fuckshit spoke scoffing.

✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰

they were all on the roof, fourth grade on the side filing while ray jumped over the gap, making angel smile. ray ran back giving fourth grade a high five, "hit it, fuckshit" ruben said as fuckshit went to jump the gap. going over it. making the girl smile even bigger

"your fine, you got this ruben." angel spoke, the boy looked over to her and smirked "good luck kiss?" he asked as she rolled her eyes, kissing his cheek making his cheeks going a pink shade. ray smiling behind them. he always thought they were gonna get together from day 1. 

ruben started skating down but before he got to the gap he stopped, "oh, come on. what kind of pussy shit was that" ray spoke as ruben walked back "you got this man" Stevie said smiling at his friend "shut the fuck up f*****" ruben replied rudely. angel smacked his arm lightly giving him a look making ruben roll his eyes at his stubbornness.

Stevie took a deep breath and started going down, but he wasn't going fast enough at all. angel gasp "wait! hey, yo wait, wait, wait!" ray yelled at the smaller boy "your not going fast enough!" angel yelled worried for him, Stevie kept going. 

Stevie got closer to the edge, and all you can hear was him hitting the table. angel put her hands over her mouth running towards the edge. "oh my fucking god" fourth grade spoke looking down at him. " fuck! shit! that n***** dead!" fuckshit yelled running over to look at him. "is he dead, yo?" ray asked "no fucking way" angel said running off the roof everyone following.

as they made it to the table "sunburn" fuckshit said poking him "dont poke him" angel spoke rolling her eyes "sunburn, you okay?" fuckshit asked Stevie opening his eyes slowing getting up fuckshit repeating his question.

"you okay?" ray asked "hell, yeah" fuckshit spoke but then they all notice his head starting to drip down blood. "fuck! shit!" fuckshit said looking at the blood. "hey, take your shirt off. you bleeding" ray said as fuckshit helped him take his shirt off. wrapping it around Stevies head "here, hold it. hold it right here" fuckshit said while Stevie held it in place.

"fuck, you okay?" ray asked "yeah, yeah. im fine" sunburn spoke up "Jesus Christ" angel mumbled grabbing Rubens hand making ruben squeeze her hand. "hell, yeah, n*****" fuckshit said starting to smile "what the fuck?" ray said "fucking crazy" fuckshit said as Stevie smiled at them.

"yo, sunburns fucking insane!" ray said "fuck yeah, fool" fuckshit said "you just fell off a roof, the fuck" angel said smiling a little at the crazy events that just happened. "sunburn" fuckshit said in a weird voice making everyone laugh but ruben. 

"your bleeding through that" angel said "oh shit he is" ray said turning his focus to ruben "take your shirt off" he said smacking his chest "fuck no, this is my favorite shirt" ruben said. "n**** take the fucking shirt off" ray said a little louder, ruben sighed "its fine, here" angel said taking her shirt off. as they were about to protest they noticed she had a crop top under her baggy one.

after she handed ray her shirt, ruben grabbed her hand again making the girl smile at him, stepping closer to him. "you crazy n*****" fuckshit said to Stevie as they smiled "hey take that one off, here put this one on" ray said "n*****, take that shit off" fuckshit said helping him take the shirt off his head and helping ray put the other one on. "here, hold that" ray said.

angel looked over at ruben who was glaring at Stevie the entire time. she gave him a poke, a gesture to chill out. his gaze softened when he looked over at the girl.

 his gaze softened when he looked over at the girl

authors note:

tomorrows chapters is when it finally happens

school starts again soooo later chapters.

1163 words