3

✱*

✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰

ANGEL FIXED HER braid that she had in her hair. it was wavy with 2 braids on the side. she was wearing a black cropped shirt and some high waisted shorts. she looked over at ruben who handed Stevie his old board with a smile. "sick. im gonna set this shit up" he said while looking at the motors board in his hand.

after he was done setting up his board, everyone sat on the couch laughing, even Stevie joined them. "alright I got one" fuckshit said with a smile on his face still "I dont understand this shit, why do they say Mexicans are lazy and shit?" he asked looking over to angel and ruben, the two Mexicans.

"do people say that shit?" angel asked smiling looking over at ruben, "I heard that shit. it dont make sense to me. every time I see a Mexican, them n****** are fixing buildings and shit" fuckshit explained to everyone. 

"that's fucked up, yo." ruben said laughing a little while angel scooted a little closer to him and farther away from fuckshit. "I said 'people said it' not 'I say it' the whole point of the game is so you dont get offended" fuckshit said.

"I do have a question for fourth grade" ray said looking at him "why are white people just in love with they pets? like why do they care so.. I dont get it" ray asked laughing "for real" fuckshit agreed "for real" ray repeated looking at fuckshit then back to fourth grade.

"so, im at this white girls house, right and we chilling. I can hear her mom downstairs, like "oh my god Eric didn't eat his kibble today, I dont know I think we need to take him to the doctor" so I asked "why is your mom feeding your little brother kibble?" of course he's probably going to get sick. she go and turn around and tell me "Eric is a dog silly!" ray said making everyone around him laugh.

"dogs dont have feelings, you dumb bitch" ruben said everyone still laughing. "I dont even have a dog I have a gecko" fourth grade said still laughing a little. "did.. did he just say he got a gecko?" fuckshit said making everyone laugh even more "you have a gecko?" angel asked "yeah" fourth grade said looking down messing with his camera. everyone still laughing.

"I dont know one n***** in the world with a fucking gecko" ray said "all right. I have one" fourth grade said speaking up again "can black people.." "oh be careful" ray said before he continues. "okay.. well is it cool to be black?" he asked obviously changing his question.

"what the fuck? n**** that's where I get all my looks from, n*****. silky ass sexy hair. black dont crack. that's why im seventeen and look twelve. n*****, what, you 17 and look like fucking mr. burns." fuckshit said making everyone laugh at his response.

angel got up heading to the bathroom, looking in the mirror she rolled her pants up and looked at the scar on her leg. she was bit by a shark when she was in Hawaii for the summer. she recently cut it open on accident. the pain bugging her a little but she pushed it to the side. heading out of the bathroom and placing herself right next to ruben.

ray was finished answering fourth grades question but to sum it up, fourth grade asked if black people can get sunburnt. fucking dumbass angel thought. "what are black people?" Stevie asked making everyone look at ray then back at Stevie. everyone laughing besides the boy next to angel. "fuck, shit. that was dope" fuckshit said. "that's dope, I like that" ray said.

"y'all trying to go skate?" ray asked "lets go" fuckshit said "im down" fourth grade said holding onto his camera "ruben? angel" ray asked "yeah" ruben said while angel nodded getting up. "all right, then let's go. you coming, sunburn?" ray asked making everyone look to the younger boy on the floor. "sunburnnnn" fuckshit said making everyone smile and laugh besides ruben. "alright come on then" ray said

✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰

angel was out the door after ray, making ruben and Stevie fall behind. they all skated in the middle of the road, ray, fuckshit and fourth grade were in the front. angel and ruben in the middle with Stevie following. she noticed the mood change in ruben after Stevie spoke.

"ruben, you good?" she asked while they skated next to each other. "yeah" he said not looking at her "you know you can talk to me about anything" she said to him "why does he get a nickname?" he said taking a glance at her.

"personally, having no nickname is cooler, I mean come on. you me and ray dont have one. and rays the coolest." she said smiling at him. "yeah, he's the coolest." he said smiling back at the girl.

authors note:

there's really no moments between them. just wait a littleeee, im trying to not rush things between them. but also it will be soon.

879 words.