7

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

ANGEL STOOD NEXT  to ruben, wearing one of his hoodies that she stole and some black jean shorts. her hair was in a low messy bun with strands out in the front.

they were sharing chips that ruben brought, when they heard the bell, everyone turned their heads. they saw Stevie walk in with a smile, holding his board "fuck! shit! look at this crazy ass n****** right here" fuckshit spoke smiling at the boy. "how's your head?" angel asked "its fine" Stevie said with a smile

"no, sunburn. its definitely not fine" ray said making fuckshit laugh "there's some fucked up shit going on up there" ray spoke as Stevie put his board down. "yeah, that boards looking pretty fucked up" ray said taking a look at this board, stevie agreeing.

ray turned and grabbed a yellow motor board, the same one ruben saved up for "I think you should probably ride one of these" ray said handing Stevie the board "oh, I dont have any money" Stevie spoke declining the board "no, you dont understand. like, this is yours" ray said "no one would be missing it" fuckshit said looking at Stevie. ray and fuckshit smiling at the younger boy.

"are you fucking serious?!!" Stevie yelled, angel smiled at his reaction but then frowned when ruben spoke "are you fucking serious?" ruben asked upset, got grabbing his board heading out the door. "hey, come back with skittles" ray said gesturing angel to follow him, she got up grabbing her board.

as she got out the door, she started skating towards him "ruben!" she yelled but he didn't turn back, she sighed as she caught up to him pulling his arm towards her, "get the fuck off of me" he yelled at the girl making her stop in her tracks.

"ruben.." she said quietly, his gaze softened as he looked at the girl "im sorry ang.." he said as she pulled him in a hug. both of them now sitting on a curb.

"talk to me, ruben. what's on your mind?" she said "they like him more then me, he's stealing my friends away." he said upset she grabbed his hand "he looks up to you, ruby. be the older brother he might not have." she paused "dont be a dick to him, he's new to all of this. let him enjoy it" she said.

"why are you always telling me to be nice to him? do you like him or something?" ruben spoke clearly annoyed she's always telling him to be nicer.

"ruben, he's my friend" and this was the moment she made him turn his face so they made eye contact. "are you that clueless?" she asked laughing a little "what?" he spoke nervously "I like you, ruben. more then a friend" she said. "I like you too" and with that sentence. they leaned in.

to angel, it felt like millions of fireworks were going off, this was a moment she was waiting for and it finally happened. and for ruben? he felt like he just won the lottery. getting the most beautiful girl he has ever seen to like him back.

when they separated, the question was finally asked "angel Moore, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked the hispanic girl. she nodded her heading leaning in one more time. both of them smiling like crazy.

and there it was. ruben and angel were now official.

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

their all at a Mexican restaurant, sitting outside, angel now wearing Rubens beanie, they sat next to each other. breaking the news to all of them when they got back to the store. they were all Happy and excited for the teenagers, knowing they were gonna get together eventually.

fuckshit was doing a trick but he hit a tall white boy on accident "oh!" fuckshit spoke "ow! fuck! what the fuck?" the white boy said looking at fuckshit "fuck my bad" fuckshit said  "what's up n*****?" fuckshit asked the white boy who was just standing there.

"oh my god" angel mumbled "oh shit" ray said. fourth grade was recording the entire thing, and Stevie looked nervous and scared which made angel furrow her eyebrows, but shook her head and turned her head back to fuckshit.

"what the fuck?" the white boy asked "you good?" fuckshit said being cocky taking a step forward as the guy took one step back. as he was about to speak up he closed his mouth. focused on stevie the entire time. "what's up, n*****?" fuckshit asked once again stepping closer.

"what you trying to do, n****? you still standing here" he asked again as the only thing the white boy was focused on was the smaller boy at the table. "I think he might have shit himself" ray said. angel taking a sip of her drink.

"you not gonna say shit?" fuckshit spoke but the boy wouldn't stop staring at stevie "what you gonna do?" he asked putting his hand on the guys face and moving it towards the side making everyone laugh

what a chaotic day.

authors note: 

wowwwww, the party chapter will have more of angel n ruben,

im gonna finish this book before starting 'sunsets'

884 words