♡︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫| 4 ♡︎

𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐌𝐈𝐍'S 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐌𝐈𝐍'S 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Why are you so worried about that weird girl anyway?  She wanted to be friends with that loser and leave us so that's her problem!"

"I know but..." I sighed. Laying my head against my bent knees.

"I truly believed once she got tired of that girl she would be my friend again." I whined.

My friends pat my back, attempting to cheer me up.

I felt bad for talking about them like this but after bottling up these feelings for so long I couldn't help but seek advice from my friends.

"Just tell her. Do you want us to tell her for you?"

"Nope!" I immediately sat up. Swinging my hands to calm everyone down.

"Please don't bother them. I'll talk to her myself. Once I build a little more courage." I smiled nervously.

She rolled her eyes before replying, "you'll never have the courage if we let you do it!"

My other friends nodded frantically.

"Guys..." I sighed.

"Cmon! What's the worse that could happen?" She asked and stood up off the stairs we we're currently sitting on.

I wanted so bad to yell at them to just listen to me but I didn't want my last friends to abandon me like (name) did.

"Let's go back inside and talk to them. Knowing those freaks they're probably sitting in class....alone." She paused before finishing her sentence as if she was disgusted.

They all got up and followed after her like cattle. I had no choice but to follow after them.

I walked a few feet behind, thinking of ways to stop them from embarrassing themselves like this.

"They're In here!" Someone yelled.

The group followed after her before the door was slammed open revealing the two girls in question.

They were looking out the window together and Junyeon had her arm wrapped around (name).

I looked back to my friends and they looked a mix of surprised and disgusted.

"I told you!"
"O. M. G!"
"There lezBeAins!"
"That's not how you say it idiot."
"She probably made (name) like this!"

They all started to come up with their own options. Not even paying me any attention.

"No wait, maybe let's"-
They all crowded in front of me as if protecting me from the two girls.
"It's okay Jeongmin, we'll handle this!"

Junyeon walked up to us with her usual glare.
(Name) behind her with a confused face.

"What do y'all want?"
"Jeongmin what are you doing here?"

I completely ignore Junyeon and look over to (name).

"(Name) I'm so sorry! I tried to"-

"Junyeon, we want you to leave Jeongmin's friend alone. Your a problem for us and her and if you keep bothering (name) we'll have no choice but to fight back!"

Junyeon gritted her teeth, glaring at me with a look I've never actually seen her make before.

I lowkey think I peed a little....

(Name) grabs Junyeons arm trying her best to calm the white haired girl down. It somehow works and Junyeon looks back at (name).

"Sorry." She mumbled. Reaching her hand to pat the shorter girls head.

Something I used to do with name all the time....

"Hey! Don't touch her!" My friend yelled.

She grabbed (name)'s arm and pulled her away from Junyeon. Pushing the shorter girl into our little huddle. I catch her before she falls.
When she looks up at me the look she has frightens me even more than the glare Junyeon gave me.  It was the look of absolute terror and disappointment. Like you worked so hard for something all for it to just collapse on you.

"Give her back!" Junyeon screeched. Pushing at my friends trying to grab (name) who was still in my arms. My friends quickly over powered her. Pushing her hard onto the floor. I swear I heard something crack when she hits the ground but I didn't say anything.

Maybe this is for the better? I'm doing this for (name) anyway. I'm not a bad person...

"Let's go."

(Name) tried to get away from us but I instinctively kept a tight hold on her. Watching the skin under my grip blossom into a pretty bruise.

I looked back once more at the defeated girl on the floor. If looks could kill I would've been dead. But sadly this is reality Junyeon. And the sadistic smirk that took over my face was 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁  𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒....