♡︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫| 12 ♡︎

It was horrible

It was horrible.
The comments were absolutely disgusting.
As I expected though.
But what I didn't expect were the comments relating me.
A lot of people assumed I was Si Yoon's girlfriend
Or some secret idol. So instead of dog piling on Si Yoon they focused on me. It was crazy to see how the video went from 100 views to 10 million in the span of a few days
But even with the focus being off Si Yoon there was still enough disgusting people to ruin anyone's self esteem. I tried replying to as many hate comments as I could but nothing was enough.

I'm so tired of the bullying

"Jeongmin please rescue meeeee" I pretend to cry while said girl hold me up.
"Wha- what's wrong (name)? Your heavy- walk straight!" She exclaimed. I looked up at her with tried eyes and continue to lean on her while we walk down the hallway.
"I didn't get any sleep. I've been over thinking alllll night." I let out an exaggerated sigh.
She raised an eye brow. "Why?" She ask.

"Well that's...unimportant." I couldn't tell her I was staying up trying to figure out how to talk to Seunghyeon. That blond bitc-

"(name)... you know you can tell me anything right?" Jeongmin says. She holds me tighter as she says this. So tight I almost can't breathe.

"Y-Yes! Jeongmin I know! Now please let me breathe!" She gasps and immediately let me go.

I take a deep breath before backing away from her.

"Jeez Jeongmin since when did you get so strong." I laugh nervously.

"Sorry.. I just get so anxious sometimes." She mumbled.

I nod. "Well it's whatever let's just head to lunch."

"Yea. Anyway....why were you really up all night." She ask as she grabs my hand.

"Umm it's about a boy." I said, not noticing how bad it sounded.

She flinches slightly. "O-Oh. Greatttt." She laughs.

"I want to talk to him but don't know how." I sighed.

She looks surprised for a second before responding. "You l-like him?" She ask worriedly.

I stop walking and turn to her with a look of disgust clear on my face. "Ew as if! I would die before I ever fall for that man!" I explain.

She seems relived with my answer, even laughing a little at my reference.

She grabs my hand again and this time we walk in a comfortable silence....