♡︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫| 7 ♡︎

Even though I desperately tried to befriend Junyeon after we were separated I ended up getting distracted by Si Yoon and wasn't able to talk to her

Now she's in a different middle school and I'm stuck here until High school.

Atleast I still have Jeongmin and Si Yoon.
They're the only friends I need anyway, Right?

"Jeongmin do you happen to know what school Junyeon went to?" I asked the girl seated beside me.

She looked surprised at my question.
"Why?"

I smiled nervously, "no reason really."

"(Name) I'm trying to protect you. Can't you see that?" She frowned before looking back at the teacher.

I groaned quietly before laying my head against my desk.

School sucks even in this world. Summer was way better...

I miss hanging out with Si Yoon...

I nod off into a deep sleep with the dark haired boy on my mind.
•••
••

"Huh?" My body feels extra light today. And why does it feel so cold right now? I open my eyes slowly. Coming face to face with the boy I had been thinking about. "Si Yoon!" I yell out his name. He doesn't respond, doesn't even flinch.

I look around and my mouth gapes at my surroundings. It was a classroom, a classroom with people I had never seen before.

Si Yoon was seated in the back of the class his posture straight, clearly very focused on the lesson.

The fact that I just yelled and no one heard me is what really scared me. I look down at my body and it's see through. Am I?

I don't finish my thought and instead take a seat on Si Yoon's desk. A small smile resting on my lips. This skill could be useful.

I thread my fingers threw his black locks,
"I could use this power to protect you."

Leaning over to kiss his forehead I finally feel like I've made some progress in this stupid life.

Now how do I wake up?
"...."

"WAKE UP!" I scream
When nothing happens I pout.
"WAKEEE UPPPP." I scream again.
Thinking Maybe this time it might actually work.

It doesn't.

"Shit."

I stand up off the desk and pace around Si Yoon. When I was reading Dreaming Freedom it didn't look like they had a specific way to wake up. But maybe it's because they were already pros of lucid dreaming so they knew how to easily get up.

Me on the other hand. This came Out of nowhere!

"Si Yoon will you read paragraph five." The teacher spoke.

Si Yoon stood up abruptly and immediately began reading out loud.

It's funny seeing how mature he acts when I'm not around. I see a few of the girls looking at him with lovesick stares and scoff.

"He already has a girlfriend, and she's my best friend." I brag to no other but myself.

When he sits back down the teacher calls on someone else. They read way less graceful than Si Yoon.

Suddenly I feel my body start tingling and my consciousness dwindling.
"Finally!" I smirk.

When I wake up I'm back at the spot I was before. In my seat while the teacher preached about density x volume and other math stuff I don't care about. I look to my side and Jeongmin is also right where I left her. Still Pouting about the question I asked.

Which gave me another great idea. If I was able to go see Si Yoon at his school maybe I can see Junyeon at hers. I was running out of time and if I don't repair the two girl's relationships I'm afraid I won't be able to help Jeongmin in the future.

"Class dismissed."

Everyone stood up and started collecting their things. Before heading out the door.

I watched Jeongmin pick up her bags and walk away, leaving me behind.

I assume she's still upset about what I asked her.

I'll leave her be for now and apologize later. I have other, more important matters to think about.  Si-Yoon promised to walk me home!

A big smile formed on my face just thinking about it. And I quickly gather my things and head out the door.

When I walked outside I immediately began looking around for the tall male.

I felt hands wrap around my waist and my body is lifted of the ground.

"(Name)!" A deep voice yelled.

"Si Yoon! Put me down right now." I screeched.

He chuckles but fortunately listens.
"How was school?" He ask after I had calmed down.

"Boring...you?" I replied.

"I was thinking about you all day today. It felt Like you were there with me. Doesn't that mean we're soulmates!" He smiles wildly.

I giggle at his naïveté. "Very funny Si Yoon. Hurry up, I gotta get home before the sun starts setting." I don't wait for his response before I walk off. Trying to ignore the fluttering feeling in my stomach.

I'm not stupid, I know he likes me. But why would I get my hopes up like that when I know who his real soulmate is.the only thing I can do right now is wait him out. He'll get bored eventually. They always do.....

"(Name) wait up." Si Yoon yelled. Jogging up to my side.

We walked in pace of each other. After being friends for so long it happened naturally.

"I'm planning on running away next year."

"WHAT!!"

Does that mean we can't see each other any more?

"Please don't freak out. I have a plan, I'm gonna be an idol. Like one of the cool ones we see on tv!" He said excitedly. He looked a me like a child waiting for the approval of their parent.

"Are you sure you wanna go right now?" I mumbled. I didn't notice that I had started tearing up but Si Yoon did.

He looked surprised at first but then smiled at me warmly.

"If your worried about me leaving you then don't be. You'll always be my first priority." Si Yoon said while opening his arms wide.

I walk into his open arms and he pulls me right against himself. He rest his chin on my head and looks straight across the street at the black haired girl who had actually been waiting for me in front of the entrance.

They lock eyes and Si Yoon smirks at her. Dragging his hand from my back to my waist.
The raven haired girl grits her teeth before stomping off.

Si Yoon smiles to himself and rest his head in the crevice of my neck. I feel him sniff me but don't say anything. "I'll visit you a lot so you better not push me away Si Yoon." I mumble into his chest. I can hear him chuckle.
"Why would I do that to you (name)? After all...

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒~"