♡︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫| 9 ♡︎

"Jeongmin did you make sure to wash your hair like I told you?" I asked threading my finger through her dark locs

"Jeongmin did you make sure to wash your hair like I told you?" I asked threading my finger through her dark locs."

She nodded frantically. Her shaking hands pulled mine out of her hair and intertwined our fingers.

"How can you be so calm? I'm literally shaking." She laughed hollowly, focusing her attention back in front of us.

I smiled at her sadly. "There's no reason to be so nervous. I'll be with you the whole day Jeongmin."

She smiled back at me and took a much needed deep breathe. "First day of high school here I come." She sighed.

Sliding the door open we were graced with the view of......nothing special.

The classroom was pretty plain like I remember. I already knew I was going to be sleeping a lot based on how boring everything looked.

Looking around some more I couldn't help but feel eyes staring at me. Turning around I came face to face with big Gray eyes.

"(Name)!" Juhyeon smiled brightly. She hugged me tightly, lifting me off the ground slightly.

How's she so strong!?

"Hi to you to Juhyeon ." I smiled back.

She placed me back on my feet and I backed up to pull Jeongmin in front of me.

"I've been wanting to reintroduce you guys! You might not remember her that well but this is Jeongmin. She's as sweet as pie and I know you both would be great friends if you really got to know each other!" I lied straight through my teeth. Frantically Looking back and forth between the two girls. Desperate times call for
Desperate measures! The forced smiles on their face didn't dull my fears.

I knew they both remembered each other, especially when Jeongmin visibly flinched when she seen Juhyeon.

I could tell what she was thinking, about how much Juhyeon stood out now compared to her timid self in elementary school.

"Oh yea I remember you." Juhyeon smiled and leaned in to give Jeongmin's shoulder a rub.

"Ehehe yea? greattt." Jeongmin said stiffly, not even making eye contact with Juhyeon.

After I finished introducing them, if I could even call it that. More like forcing your children to play nice....

Juhyeon reminded me about Gym being our first class and that we might be doing partner work. Her words had somehow sparked something in my brain And as if it actually happened, I remembered a piece of what happened in the story.

The main thing that set this whole bullying thing off. When Juhyeon first told her red haired whore of a friend how Jeongmin treated her in elementary.

Shouldn't be to hard to prevent right?

.
.
.

"Alright let's start stretching! Everyone pair up and get in line." The Gym teacher said.

I immediately turned to my dark haired bestie and pulled her into a side hug.

"Jeongmin let's pair up." I smiled.

She nodded and let out a breathe of relief, hugging me back.

"What would I do without you (name)."

"I could take a guess." I snickered.

I kept my eyes on Junyeon and her partner. Specially her little friend.

If I had to fight the red haired girl I would. She was so entitled and rude the whole manwha. I would love to be the one to give her a black eye. Along with that guy whole bullied Si Yoon! Can't forget about him.

I watched as Juhyeon leaned over to say something in the wannabe Ginger's ear.

I quickly sprung into action and ran up to Juhyeon who fortunately wasn't far at all. Throwing my arms over both their shoulders.

"Okayyyy so how are y'all doing over here!" I smiled awkwardly.

The red head scoffed and rolled her eyes at me.
"And you are?"

I just stared at her for a long minute. Until I could visibly see her start to sweat from the awkward silence.

"Someone way more important than you. You should treat me with more respect Yknow?" I smiled innocently.

I watched her eyes widen and she snatched my arm off her shoulder. "Excuse"-

"Your excused. Now please....walk away before you regret something." I said, giving her a fake closed eye smile.

I pulled myself closer to Juhyeon to emphasize my point. The red haired opened her mouth again but before she could speak Juhyeon cut her off.

"Would you just leave already? Don't make her ask again." She said coldly. Her once warm gray eyes turning steely and emotionless.

The red heads mouth was left agape. And I smirked at her before waving bye. Once she left Juhyeon wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me until our bodies were pressed against each other.

Oh god...

"I didn't know you could be so evil. I like it." She smiled at me with half lidded eyes.

I blushed from embarrassment. "I-I just don't like bullies okay..." she chuckled and held me tighter. The hand placed on my back slowly treading lower.

Oh no oh no oh no  "I gotta go umm back to my partner. I'll talk to you later." I pulled away from her hold and ran back to Jeongmin.

Said girl was quietly waiting for me to return, non the wiser that I just prevented her high school life from being completely over.

After Gym we all changed and went back to our classes. Feeling accomplished I relaxed a little.

Maybe I shouldn't have considering Juhyeon could open her mouth any moment and ruin everything I worked for. So I comprised, I sat by Junyeon and slept at the same time. This would
Stop her from gossiping and let me get some
Much needed sleep.

Or so I thought...

Really

Why do I have to go through this...

"(Name)~"

"Huh"-